Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Problem Danish
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1234
TOPIC: Problem Danish
Re:Problem Danish 7 Years, 10 Months ago  
Hello again. Is it possible to mail the correct skin add on to me instead of downloading from the site?

Henrik
hkiel
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

CONGRATULATION! This should be the lucky end of this story. According to Your reply with zip and so on I just downloaded the file with save as "Shadow4.r2skin-addon, installed it and WUPTI, everything is working at the first time. We have now been using more than a week and it now is working in less than 5 minutes. I will thank You for a realy good program, was a little difficult to handle, but now it is very good. Thank You (everybody) for replays and I hope, that you allso has been learning a little. Thank You very mush.

Henrik
hkiel
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

hkiel wrote:
CONGRATULATION! This should be the lucky end of this story. According to Your reply with zip and so on I just downloaded the file with save as "Shadow4.r2skin-addon, installed it and WUPTI, everything is working at the first time. We have now been using more than a week and it now is working in less than 5 minutes. I will thank You for a realy good program, was a little difficult to handle, but now it is very good. Thank You (everybody) for replays and I hope, that you allso has been learning a little. Thank You very mush.

Henrik

I'm glad this 'drama' is solved now. And yes, I learned something too from this: To stay much further away from Internet Explorer then I ever did...
Have fun with the Danish Rainlendar, hkiel !
Alf
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Dutch translator of Rainlendar

Go to topPage: 1234
get the latest posts directly to your desktop