Error 403 from Google Calendar? Upgrade to the new Google Calendar support. See here for details. close
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Dutch translation for v. 2.1 updated/uploaded
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Dutch translation for v. 2.1 updated/uploaded
Dutch translation for v. 2.1 updated/uploaded 7 Years, 7 Months ago  
Todat I have updated and uploaded my last Dutch translation file to the Rainlendar website for Rainlendar version 2.1 (build38).
If you have any questions and/or remarks about this translation, please contact me through the webformlink of the translationfile (open the file with an editor and copy/paste the weblink after "Last-Translator" into the addressbar of your browser).
Direct link:
www.rainlendar.net/cms/index.php?option=com_rny_localization&id=354

Vandaag heb ik mijn laatste Nederlandse taalbestand vernieuwd, aangepast en geupload naar de Rainlender website voor Rainlender versie 2.1 (build38).
Als je nog vragen en/of opmerkingen hebt over deze vertaling, neem dan aub contact met mij op via het webformulierlink uit het taalbestand (open het bestand met een editor en kopieer/plak de weblink achter "Last-Translator" in de adresbalk van je browser).
Directe link:
www.rainlendar.net/cms/index.php?option=com_rny_localization&amp;id=354<br><br>Post edited by: Alf, at: 2007/04/15 10:22
Alf
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Dutch translator of Rainlendar

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop