Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Missing localization entries
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Missing localization entries
Missing localization entries 7 Years, 11 Months ago  
I am starting this thread so that people can list entries that they have found missing in the latest language template file. ( please list the date of the language template file used )

As of Oct. 29th, 06 here are some of the things that I have found missing.

#1 In the Options menu, under Calendars tab by default there is a calendar called Default. There is no way to localize the name of the calendar.

#2 On the same tab as in #1 the add wizard does not have an option for localization of the Next, Back, Finish, and Cancel buttons.

#3 The names of the windows ( Calendar, Event List, Todo List ) are not localizable.

#4 This one is more of a suggestion since it would be hard to fix. In Options>Advanced the variables are simply displayed and hence are nonlocalizable. Maybe there should be a description of what the variable is used for ( 2-3 words ) so that localizations would work and the options would look more user friendly.
cg0def
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Missing localization entries 7 Years, 11 Months ago  
EVERY option in the Advanced options is not translateable (yet?). I'd very much like to take a shot at those
Gideon007
Expert Boarder
graphgraph

I have intalled the italian localization.

All the menu entries are correctly shown in italian, but all the other descriptions (name of month categories, etc.)are still in english.

What can I do?
vincamp
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Ok, the Italian translation is supposed to be complete although "complete" does not guarantee you any quality or that every word would be translated. Anyway, the names of months and days are localizable and should have been translated. If there is a problem with the translation though, like the person who did it entered Monday for Monday instead of what it should be in the corresponding language, you can change this buy correcting the translation from the site ( the one that you are currently using ). Use the directions given at http://rainlendar.net/cms/index.php?option=com_rny_translate and you can even get a free license for the Pro version. (this would be up to Rainy though)
If you don't want to do this or can't figure out how you could try contacting the person that did the localization in the first place and send him a suggestion on what a certain entry should say.
cg0def
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Hello guys,
You can find THE solution here :
www.rainlendar.net/download/Shadow4.r2skin-addon
Breton
Breton
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Missing localization entries 7 Years, 10 Months ago  
I found another missing localization entry:

Its the event category title "Medical". i first thought that translator of my native language had accidentally skipped that one when translating, but after inspecting the .po-file i realized, that there was no item in the catalog for it at all.
Graves
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
to understand recursion you have to understand recursion first!

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop