Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Multiple date countdown help.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Multiple date countdown help.
Multiple date countdown help. 4 Years, 11 Months ago  
I have altered the countdown.xml to

Code:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<skin version="1.0">
  <window id="Countdown" w="175" h="80" default="1" oncreate="StaticaMod_Countdown_Initialize('#SKIN#', '#ID#')">
    <image id="countdown.background" element="bitmap.list.background" origin1="TOP-LEFT" x1="0" y1="25" origin2="BOTTOM-RIGHT" x2="0" y2="-20" margins="0,20,0,0" minsizefromimage="0" />
    <text id="countdown.header" element="font.normal.ten" origin="TOP-LEFT" x="0" y="10" color="255,255,255,255" effect="NORMAL" align="TOP-LEFT" text="Countdown" />
<button id="countdown.button.close" element="bitmap.button.close" origin="TOP-RIGHT" x="-10" y="12" action="Global_HideWindow(Countdown)" tooltip="Close" />

<text id="Countdown.text" text="" align="LEFT" element="font.normal" origin="TOP-LEFT" x="75" y="35" />
    <text id="Countdown.time" text="" align="LEFT" element="font.normal" origin="TOP-LEFT" x="10" y="35" />
    <text id="Countdown.info" text=" Days till" align="LEFT" element="font.normal" color="255,255,255,255" origin="TOP-LEFT" x="30" y="35" />

</window>
</skin>

I would like add multiple dates to countdown to within the same box, is this possible ?

Thanks for any advice.
brcu
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Multiple date countdown help. 4 Years, 11 Months ago  
Yes, it's possible. The "easy" way is to create multiple text elements for the other countdown items and modify the lua script so that it will support multiple timers. Alternatively you can change the separate text elements to a list which can support any number of items. This probably would require quite a lot of changes in the script though.
Rainy
graph

Re: Multiple date countdown help. 4 Years, 11 Months ago  
Thanks for the reply.

I think it may be a little beyond my beginner skills

Thanks for making Rainlendar
brcu
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop