Error 403 from Google Calendar? Upgrade to the new Google Calendar support. See here for details. close
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Global does nothing and Lua does nothing
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Global does nothing and Lua does nothing
Global does nothing and Lua does nothing 4 Years, 8 Months ago  
Hopefully someone here can help me.

I've read the code for a lot of the other skins and I can't see what I'm doing wrong.

I'm trying to modify the StaticaEN_HUD_edit script so that some of the buttons will work. The first problem is that any button which calls a Global_* function does nothing. This is actually true for all of the skins I've installed so I must be missing something in my installation. Any ideas?
The second problem is that if I call a function that I've added to the calendar.lua file it never gets called. For instance, if I want the "X" button of the Todo List to close the ToDo List window, I could just make the button call Rainlendar_HideWindow('#WINDOW#') and that works. However, if I place a function in the calendar.lua file like so:

function Statica_HideWindow(strWindow)
Rainlendar_HideWindow(strWindow)
end

And change the button call in the .xml file to call this function, nothing happens.

Any help anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated. I feel like I'm missing something simple here but I just don't see it.
WatchMaker7
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Global does nothing and Lua does nothing 4 Years, 8 Months ago  
Are the lua files in the Rainlendar's scripts folder? Have you checked the Rainlendar's debug log? It contains the path where the scripts are loaded as well as a full list of all the functions the application knows about.
Rainy
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop