Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Vertical Calendar Help Please...
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Vertical Calendar Help Please...
Vertical Calendar Help Please... 3 Years, 3 Months ago  
Hello,

I know vertical calendars aren't too popular, but so far it's been a great learning tool for me. So What I'm trying to figure out is how to print the year like this:

I already have a bitmap graphic (I think it's stolen from Shadow4) that has the numbers running vertically from top to bottom, 0 on top 9 on the bottom.

I've tried everything I think of and haven't been able to find another Rainlendar 2 skin that does what I want it to do. Can somebody give me some suggestions?

Also can someone point me in the direction of a more in depth guide to scripting than the one included in the help file. While it's handy, I'd like to learn more about how to use some of the lesser known commands (rotate for example).

Thanks in advance for all the help!

Glenn
Mirage
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Vertical Calendar Help Please... 3 Years, 3 Months ago  
Try this method:
<text text="2011" element="<your fontbitmap ID>" origin="??" x="??" y="??" w="??" />

About the command of "rotate", can refer the clock window in the Chromophore panel (see clock.xml & elements.xml)
anoob
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male Location: TaiChung, Taiwan, R.O.C. Birthday: 02/12
The administrator has disabled public write access.
I couldn't speak English! This skin released to Customize.org(Do you want it? Click Picture) Please contact me if interested: jhg5702@gmail.com

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop