Error 403 from Google Calendar? Upgrade to the new Google Calendar support. See here for details. close
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

[Close] Two question about capture info ?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: [Close] Two question about capture info ?
[Close] Two question about capture info ? 2 Years, 9 Months ago  
a) How to capture the date ?
When double-click a date on calendar, can open which the date's Event Dialog, so How to capture the date ? that means is: how to know which date was be click ?

b) Is it possible to capture the tooltip's strings ?
For example: when mouse is over the event-date on calendar, it will popup the tooltip display the all events of the date. so i'm thinking to know, is there any way can capture the tooltip's strings? because if is can be, then i can do the similar working - "viewing tasks/events by date". that means is: if i click a date on calendar, i can display the all events of the date at other place (e.g. a new text-window).
anoob
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male Location: TaiChung, Taiwan, R.O.C. Birthday: 02/12
Last Edit: 2013/03/06 12:42 By anoob.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
I couldn't speak English! This skin released to Customize.org(Do you want it? Click Picture) Please contact me if interested: jhg5702@gmail.com

Re: Two question about capture info ? 2 Years, 9 Months ago  
a) You could try adding a mouse click handler and calculate the day that was clicked but that can get quite tricky. I can see if it would be possible to add a special handler event for this.

b) That's not possible. I think I need to create a new function to get the events/tasks for a given day. I'll add this to my backlog.
Rainy
graph

Rainy, you already made the Rainlendar_ListAllComponents() function to get the events for a given day, which return a table of UIDs to use with Rainlendar_GetComponent() (extracted from help)
The problem with ListAllComponents is: "If the date parameter is given only the events (not tasks!) on that day are returned."
Jorge_Luis
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Male My Rainlendar Skins Location: Argentina Birthday: 03/15

I had already forgotten that you could give the date as parameter for that function. I can change it to return tasks too.
Rainy
graph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop