Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Making lists with individual pictures?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: Making lists with individual pictures?
Re:Making lists with individual pictures? 2 Months, 3 Weeks ago  
I started with something small and simple With each experiment I learned more. I would rewrite and break it. I'd learn more when trying to fix it. I'd rewrite and break it again. This is why it took so long. Now it's working but it's NOT finished.

The major problem with this is that I have no way to add element values. If I use the download from hardrive method it works ok for maybe 20 files, but if I give it 150 files it runs so slow it almost freezes. Using an event handler to re-download 150 files... while its redrawing as you scroll... is not a good idea.

Right now it's using the other method and it's set to not take more than 50 files. Is there any way to add element entries through script? Perhaps using the old format of Rainlendar that didn't use xml? I'm not very familiar with it but right now a hybrid Rainlendar is my best hope.

Here is the UNFINISHED skin. Let me know what you guys think.
File Attachment:
File Name: Media.zip
File Size: 208184
SereneSavage
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Making lists with individual pictures? 2 Months, 3 Weeks ago  
It looks seem working normal,
but because I have not collected and save video or picture, so I cannot to test the full feature,
I will keep to try it when I have more time.
And, I thinks it only useful for few person.
However, I thinks you really make a good job, please keep up and let us learn together.

ps. about your hope, I have no idea.
anoob
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male Location: TaiChung, Taiwan, R.O.C. Birthday: 02/12
The administrator has disabled public write access.
I couldn't speak English! This skin released to Customize.org(Do you want it? Click Picture) Please contact me if interested: jhg5702@gmail.com

Go to topPage: 12
get the latest posts directly to your desktop