Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Making dual calendar look like large calendar
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Making dual calendar look like large calendar
Making dual calendar look like large calendar 3 Years, 1 Month ago  
Hi
Using the shadow4 skin, if I enlarge the fonts etc of the 'dual calendar' everything comes out not as sharp as the 'large calendar'. So I thought that perhaps I could change the script numbers of the dual calendar to equal that of the large calendar(unless this refers to an image:jpg, or whatever than I guess all would not apply)
Anyhow I looked at the xml files of both and realized there are too many factors which are different.
for ex. Large Calendar shows this:
<window id="Large Calendar" w="%Calendar_width%" h="%Calendar_height%" threshold="48" default="0">
<month id="Large Calendar.month" element="bitmap.months.large" x="20" y="5" w="%Calendar_width% - 40" h="20" align="TOP-CENTER" showmonth="%Visible_month%" />and

dual calendar shows this:

<window id="Dual Calendar" w="330" threshold="48" default="0">
<month id="Dual Calendar.month" element="bitmap.months" x="20" y="0" w="125" h="20" align="TOP-CENTER" showmonth="0" />
<button id="Dual Calendar.button.prev" element="button.arrow.left" x="0" y="2" action="Global_ShowMonth(-1)" />
<button id="Dual Calendar.button.next" element="button.arrow.right" origin="TOP-RIGHT" x="-20" y="2" action="Global_ShowMonth(+1)" />
<calendar id="Dual Calendar.calendar1" x="0" y="20" w="160" h="120" layout="GRID" showmonth="0" keeptodayinplace="0" postshowcount="0" preshowcount="0">
<days>

This is too much for me to understand so I was wondering:
-a- If I did change the numbers of the dual calendar: width, height, font etc. would it come out sharp, in focus, as the large calendar?
And assuming so, could someone tell me which numbers to switch?

The other easier solution would be perhaps to change skin whereby I am given a dual calendar which is already larger. If so what I am looking for is a transparent calendar as shown in the jpg attached:
The jpg shows 2 sets, the top one is Rainlander, the bottom one is 'Active Desktop Calendar'. I would like to make Rainlander, look like ADC.
(Why not just stick to ADC? Because it won't allow the win 7 desktop to use slides-change photos, and I am assuming Rainlander does)
thanks
pintree3
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Making dual calendar look like large calendar 3 Years, 1 Month ago  
You could start by changing the "element" attributes in the dual calendar to use the larger images. They usually have the same name as the smaller ones except that the element ends with ".large". You can check the correct values from the large calendar. After you have changed the images you need to increase the size of the window and adjust the positions and dimensions of the items so that you get better spacing between them.
Rainy
graph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop