Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Global_QuickAdd_Task command
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Global_QuickAdd_Task command
Global_QuickAdd_Task command 5 Months, 3 Weeks ago  
The Chromophore skin has the following line in todolist.xml:

<edit id="Todo List.edit" visible="0" element="font.normal" textcolor="color.edit.text" bgcolor="color.edit.bg" infocolor="color.edit.info" infotext="Create New Task" origin1="BOTTOM-LEFT" x1="15" y1="-35" origin2="BOTTOM-RIGHT" x2="-15" y2="-19" action="Global_QuickAdd_Task('#TEXT#', '#WINDOW#', '#ID#')" />

I can't find the Global_QuickAdd_Task command defined in the skin anywhere. Is it a builtin command in Rainlendar? I can't find it in the API reference either.

My problem is that the Global_QuickAdd_Task('#TEXT#', '#WINDOW#', '#ID#') action is used in the ToDo window to create a quickadd task from a text entry box in the window. However, it is placing the new task in the wrong calendar. The "quickadd" template has no effect on the outcome (though it does and works properly for the text box in the Events window). If I could append "[Default]" to #TEXT# I could have a workaround but everything I've tried from Lua (.. concatenation for example) doesn't work. I can get the [Default] part to cause the task to be in the Default calendar, but the #TEXT# part no longer inserts the text from the text box and just creates a task with "#TEXT#" as the summary.

Anyway, I hope I described my problem well enough. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Matt
RL_forum_Matt
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Global_QuickAdd_Task command 5 Months, 3 Weeks ago  
You do not need to change any lua, I think you just did not set the task-template correctly.

1. You can delete old and then create a new one.
Note that when you create a template, you need to specify(click) the target(calendar) again, even if the target is already correct in the dialog box.

2. If the above is invalid, try:
Close(exit) Rainlendar, open the rainlendar2.ini file, find the [Templates/Todo/quickadd] section, set "Calendars=" to what you want and save.
keepstudy
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Native Language: Chinese
Email: jhg5702@hotmail.com

Re: Global_QuickAdd_Task command 5 Months, 3 Weeks ago  
#1 worked. Thank you. I just didn't re-click the calendar. I clicked to a different calendar and then clicked back.

Thanks again
RL_forum_Matt
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop