Error 403 from Google Calendar? Upgrade to the new Google Calendar support. See here for details. close
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Addons for Shadow4 skin
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1...17181920212223...26
TOPIC: Addons for Shadow4 skin
Re:Addons for Shadow4 skin 5 Years, 5 Months ago  
Works great. Thanks.
nodrugsdude
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Addons for Shadow4 skin 5 Years, 4 Months ago  
thanks for the soft it'svery good but there are somen problems.
please help me!
I am chinese. i use the 2.5version with chinese language.
i added the "Shadow4-Widgets" you sent in this post.but some functions can not work .they are:

1.countdown.
for example,today is 2009/07/05,if i set the countdown time to any time in 2009/07/06 or any day any time after 2009/07/06,the countdown is right.but if i set the countdown time to any time in 2009/07/05,it is wrong.and the coutdown just become a colock in this sutiation.it's time is the same with the windows clock.for example,the windows time is 9:00am,the countdown time dispalyed is also 9:00 .so the countdown time seems can't set in the same day.

2.file
i don't know very clearly about it's function.can you tell me?and when i set it's location to a text file , it's window didn't display anyting. it is blank. can you tell me the setting process in details?

3.the tv
the tv can't location to our country's website.i can't use it.

4.photos
the photo .can it display my personal photoes?how to do it?

the countdown and file function are the more important to me ,so can somebody answer the questions ? my english is not very fluent,hope you can understand all my meaning. last i like the moonphase.
lynn
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Shadow4_Widgets Installation Error 5 Years, 3 Months ago  
Hi Rain,

I am new to Rainledar. I downloaded and installed the Version 2.5 (b72) and aslo your Shadow4_Widgets. But I got the below error messages while installing the widgets:

Unknown file "E:\Shadow4_Widgets"
The file cannot be imported into Rainlendar

I tried to get some others widgets from customize.org and OK to use.

Please help!

Thanks,

Jacky
jackycontrol
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Addons for Shadow4 skin 5 Years, 3 Months ago  
I am not able to link with photo, pls guide me
Mahesh Chokshi
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

how to use phto function and rss feed
Mahesh Chokshi
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Hey Rainy,

Just wanted to let you know that I love Rainlendar and have been using it for quite some time. I also wanted you to know that I just updated to the latest 2.6 build (for some reason I missed 2.5) and have a few suggestions for you. Actually, I have fewer suggestions than I thought I was going to have because several of the suggestions I had, you already incorporated into v2.6! So here are my suggestions:

I would like to see a few more ‘data cleanup’ commands added to the rss.lua file. In particular I think it would be nice to have:

s = string.gsub(s, "—", "—")
s = string.gsub(s, "–", "-")
s = string.gsub(s, "˜", "~")
s = string.gsub(s, "™", "™")
s = string.gsub(s, "©", "©")
s = string.gsub(s, "®", "®")
s = string.gsub(s, "²", "²")
s = string.gsub(s, "³", "³")
s = string.gsub(s, "&", "'")

This is based entirely on the need with the RSS feeds I actually read with Rainlendar. I am sure there are more that could be added.

The second item is that I think it would be nice if you could select different weather icons from within the Weather options menu. I understand that this would involve you adding more icon packs to the program and thus increase the file size, but it would be cosmetically pleasing. One particular icon set I have found that works quite nicely is Weather Icons Shiny by ~JyriK found at:
jyrik.deviantart.com/art/Weather-Icons-Shiny-5215175

The third and final item is I noticed that you added a Moonphase widget which I think is pretty nice. Your setup looks very similar to the one from Vitrum by Alex Sivets.
(www.customize.org/rainlendar/skins/51788)
I have used portions of Vitrum in my own custom add-on pack. Specifically, I used the other moonphase graphic he uses at the top of the calendar. I think that would be a nice widget to have as an option in Rainlendar. I have already done this in my own add-ons but it is certainly not ‘release’ quality. In particular, I have a problem with getting the correct timezone through. I have attached my custom files if you care to take a look at it.

Anyway, thanks for the great app. Hope my suggestions help.
File Attachment:
File Name: custom_files.zip
File Size: 68130
bugreporter
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2009/08/25 13:00 By bugreporter.
Rainlendar Pro v2.13 b139 64 bit
Pro (paid/registered user)
Windows 8.1 With Update x64

Go to topPage: 1...17181920212223...26
get the latest posts directly to your desktop