Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Addons for Shadow4 skin
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1...3456789...26
TOPIC: Addons for Shadow4 skin
Re:Addons for Shadow4 skin 6 Years, 2 Months ago  
Are you using the latest Rainlendar build (b63)?
Rainy
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I have downloaded the file from your site today and it says Version 2.3 (b54), so no I have not got (b63).

I used the download link for the pro version as I wanted to see whatc it was like with google before I purchased it.

Is the purchased version different?

Regards

Kirk
kjevans
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

kjevans wrote:
I have downloaded the file from your site today and it says Version 2.3 (b54), so no I have not got (b63).

I used the download link for the pro version as I wanted to see whatc it was like with google before I purchased it.

Regards

Kirk

Ha Ha, I found the (b63) version in the beta forum, I wasn't looking there, I have copied all the files over the top of the (b54) install and have seen the window for weather.

The problem I have now is that when I choose the setting for the skin to be able to change the rss feed a blank grey applet opens and does nothing?

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards

Kirk
kjevans
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

The addons require b59 or newer like it says in the first post. You can get the new builds from the beta forum.
Rainy
graph

kjevans wrote:
kjevans wrote:

Regards

Kirk

Ha Ha, I found the (b63) version in the beta forum, I wasn't looking there, I have copied all the files over the top of the (b54) install and have seen the window for weather.

The problem I have now is that when I choose the setting for the skin to be able to change the rss feed a blank grey applet opens and does nothing?

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards

Kirk

Don't worry, I am an idiot, I found that pressing the settings button in skins caused the lock up but if I just double clicked the Shadow 4 Weather heading the settings window appears fine, maybe a slight glitch.

Two questions though, will the uninstaller that is still in the Rainlendar2 folder still work to uninstall this beta completely and is the beta the same price of 15?

Many thanks

Kirk
kjevans
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

The uninstaller should get rid of at least most of the files but you might have to clean the program folder manually after uninstallation to make sure everything is removed.

There are no separate licenses for the beta so if you want to use the Pro features you need the same license file as with the current stable version.
Rainy
graph

Go to topPage: 1...3456789...26
get the latest posts directly to your desktop