Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Addons for Shadow4 skin
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1...11121314151617...26
TOPIC: Addons for Shadow4 skin
Re:Addons for Shadow4 skin 5 Years, 7 Months ago  
aZnBmOnEy, it gets quite crowded also on the negative side of the temperature scale. I could probably drop the last day of the forecast to make more room for the values or use a smaller font.

knidsrok, I cannot reproduce the problem (tried on Windows and Mac). Can you try this with the latest beta build?
Rainy
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Rainy, i think dropping the last day would be a good solution. Making the fonts smaller will be hard to read. Thanks.

Also, the weather window somehow stopped working, now it just shows a question mark and a bunch of N/A. I check the msn weather website, everything is normal there.

(Now the weather window is working fine, so I guess it's just the crowded issue left, thnkas =D)
aZnBmOnEy
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2009/03/25 21:48 By aZnBmOnEy.

Rainy wrote:
aZnBmOnEy, it gets quite crowded also on the negative side of the temperature scale. I could probably drop the last day of the forecast to make more room for the values or use a smaller font.

knidsrok, I cannot reproduce the problem (tried on Windows and Mac). Can you try this with the latest beta build?

So I tried it with the beta and the versions of the addons found at that link, and it's still happening. Also, it turns out it's not just the weather -- trying to change the link in the RSS widget also results in the application spontaneously shutting down.

One thing I've noticed is that no matter how I uninstall the old version, it seems that a bunch of settings are left behind, because the new version starts up already showing my calendars, and remembering my display settings.

I've tried using appcleaner to do a more thorough uninstall, but I can't quite seem to get it to really start over from scratch.

Any idea where I might find the files it's leaving behind so I can really start over fresh?
knidsrok
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Addons for Shadow4 skin 5 Years, 6 Months ago  
Rainy wrote:

Rainy, when will the new version be available? Thanks
aZnBmOnEy
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

knidsrok: The location of the data files is described in the FAQ.
Rainy
graph

Hello, and thanks for the propably most used application I have ever had on my desktop!

About the Flickr -widget, is there a way to change the source URL some other, say some picture-of-the-day service? Specifically I would like to see daily Sinfest webcomic on desktop

I can edit those lua-files and save them back to skin file, but I have practically no understanding of their workings.
Torsti2003z
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1...11121314151617...26
get the latest posts directly to your desktop