Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Rainlendar 2.5 build 78
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 123
TOPIC: Rainlendar 2.5 build 78
Re:Rainlendar 2.5 build 78 - problems with RTM 5 Years, 2 Months ago  
Three ways to crash Rainlendar on Mac OSX
- in the Skin settings remove the tray icon, refresh, right click on the Rainlendar icon in the dock -> crash
- in the Skin settings change the scaling factor to 120 of any item, hit ok -> crash (might not crash on the first item, but crashes on next for sure)
- install the widget addons, enable the weather widget (without changing anything of its settings), refresh, works fine. Now change the weather location and it wil crash, sometimes before you can hit ok.

I only switched last week from Windows to Mac, if I can help with debugging, just tell me what to do.
Gideon007
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

FIXED IT!!!!! 5 Years, 2 Months ago  
After much futzing, and multiple clean reinstalls of the beta, I think I have found the problem: when I installed Remember the Milk, I did not select a list, left it blank to include all lists. Once I selected my main list (inbox) the behavior stopped. At least, as of now. WHOOO HOOO.

So, for future RTM users, you must select at least one list in order for tasks to sync properly.

Rainy, just for my own interest, I'd love to know if you can repeat this with your setup-- ie, remove everything from the "lists" category in RTM calendar setup, and see if you get the re-appearing tasks.

I'm off to register.

shelley
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Mine crashes if I make any changes to the skin settings at all.

Gideon007 wrote:
Three ways to crash Rainlendar on Mac OSX
- in the Skin settings remove the tray icon, refresh, right click on the Rainlendar icon in the dock -> crash
- in the Skin settings change the scaling factor to 120 of any item, hit ok -> crash (might not crash on the first item, but crashes on next for sure)
- install the widget addons, enable the weather widget (without changing anything of its settings), refresh, works fine. Now change the weather location and it wil crash, sometimes before you can hit ok.

I only switched last week from Windows to Mac, if I can help with debugging, just tell me what to do.
midwinter
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Gideon007 and midwinter: Try the build 79. I managed to reproduce and fix some crashes on Mac so it should work now better.
Rainy
graph

Go to topPage: 123
get the latest posts directly to your desktop