Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Rainlendar 2.5 build 80
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12345
TOPIC: Rainlendar 2.5 build 80
Re:Rainlendar 2.5 build 80 4 Years, 9 Months ago  
i'm not having any luck using bitmap fonts in the events list. i have it defined exactly like my numbers font, but i just get jibberish.

what is the new syntax? how do we define the width for each character?
garbanzo
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

There seem to have been some problem with the compilation of the Windows version. I recompiled and updated the package. Please try it again. If you have the offline file enabled you need to disable it first, refresh the calendar and enable it again.

Ranger Bob, please attach the Rainlendar's debug log and tell what version of Outlook you are using.

garbanzo, the syntax for the alphabet is "[LETTER]=[WIDTH];[LETTER]=[WIDTH];[LETTER]=[WIDTH];..." (i.e "A=10;B=6;C=8;"). Special letters like ';' which would mess up the format need to be defined as unicode (e.g. "U+3B"). The bitmap font image will be automatically divided into as many parts as there are letters in the alphabet and the characters must be equally spaced in the image. That means that if for example the width (or height) is 300px and you have 30 letters in the alphabet each character will take 10px in the image no matter what you define as its width in the alphabet attribute.
Rainy
graph

I downloaded and installed the latest revision of build 80 for Windows and all is well.

Thank you, Rainy for the quick fix.
Grrr
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2009/07/13 15:18 By Grrr.

Rainy wrote:
There seem to have been some problem with the compilation of the Windows version. I recompiled and updated the package. Please try it again. If you have the offline file enabled you need to disable it first, refresh the calendar and enable it again.

Ranger Bob, please attach the Rainlendar's debug log and tell what version of Outlook you are using.

I reinstalled the new version and it seems to have fixed the Outlook problem I was having. Thank you for the quick fix.
Ranger Bob
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

rainy, do i have to built my bitmapfont horizontally? i was using a vertical image. i'll make a new one and see how it works...
garbanzo
Senior Boarder
graphgraph

This beta still is not remembering the setting "suppress errors" (in german) for a shared network calendar in the sectoin "shared network calendar".

Why is this option available in both "general" and "shared network calendar"?

And in what unit do you enter the time-delay? Is it seconds? This should be documented somewhere. I was not able to find it in the help. May be add (translateable) tooltips?

I sent you the link to the ics via PM.
Thank you!

--

Moreover I saw that the bug concerning a dualscreen setup is also not fixed, where the tooltips' position is calculated wrongly (see attached picture) if the resolution is not identical and the two screens are aligned as seen in the screenshot.

--

Setting a category for multiple entries does not work. Moreover there the categories are not translated. That is may be the reason, why it does not work.
Chaser
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2009/07/14 01:57 By Chaser.Reason: grammar

Go to topPage: 12345
get the latest posts directly to your desktop