Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Rainlendar 2.7 BETA build 85
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 123
TOPIC: Rainlendar 2.7 BETA build 85
Re:Rainlendar 2.7 BETA build 85 4 Years, 3 Months ago  
sausi wrote:
Since Version b84 is my CPU 95 - 100% (all the time) when rainlendar started. (I need linux.)

rainy wrote:
Does this happen with the default skin with no calendars enabled? Does the debug log contain anything which might explain the cpu usage?

My skin is the Chromophore.r2skin in /.config/.rainlendar2/skins/Chromophore.r2skin. In my log-file isn't anything about the cpu usage. All calendars are loaded and the cpu is all the time high.
sausi
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2010/01/01 12:14 By sausi.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

00:17:45: [0:00:00.191] ERROR: Unable to parse script "helpers.lua": error loading module 'lfs' from file '.\lfs.dll':
%1 is not a valid Win32 application.

Is the lfs.dll in the program folder? Can you tell what is the size of the file.

I do not use a tray icon for Rainlendar.
When I choose to have a tray icon it will enable properly and the log message disappears. When I remove the tray icon again it will NOT disappear from tray and the name of the missing image is set to something else then string.empty. After a restart the tray icon is gone and the above log entry appears.

Are you disabling the tray icon from the advanced options or be removing it from the skin options?

The skins window doesn't work when you have lots and lots of Skins - the window needs the ability i think to scroll down as it doesn't allow you to see the bottom buttons.
The recent wxWidgets upgrade broke the layouts. The situation is even worse on Mac. I'll probably need to revert back to the old version.

My skin is the Chromophore.r2skin in /.config/.rainlendar2/skins/Chromophore.r2skin. In my log-file isn't anything about the cpu usage. All calendars are loaded and the cpu is all the time high.
Does the same happen with other skins too? What if you remove all the windows except the calendar from the skin. Does it still use the cpu?
Rainy
graph

I have gotten the 64bit windows package and the lfs.dll is
9,00 KB (9.216 bytes)
in size.

I used the remove/add tray icon feature from the "skins" menu. The tray icon options in "advanced" were both enabled.

edit:
disabling the advanced tray icon options also removes the error message from the log ... but why are there two ways to enable/disable tray icons?
bugreporter
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2010/01/02 15:06 By bugreporter.
Rainlendar Pro v2.12 b134 64 bit
REGISTERED
Windows 8.1 Pro Vol. x64

There seems to be 32bit version of the lfs.dll in the package. I'll fix that.

Removing the tray icon from the skin actually shouldn't disable but the application should start to use the default skin (the one from Shadow4). The proper way is to disable it from the advanced options.
Rainy
graph

Does the same happen with other skins too? What if you remove all the windows except the calendar from the skin. Does it still use the cpu?

I have change the skin. Now I use the SE7EN-Skin and the cpu performance is normaly with 0-3%. But I like the Chromophore-skin.
sausi
Gold Boarder
graphgraph

ON OS X 10.6.2 I just noticed that the "manage" window is not fully drawn, and in the settings when you try to set a category for calendar the category list is drawn underneath the settings windows, so you only can see parts of the list.

I'll provide screenshots tomorrow, right now I have to go to bed and need to photoshop the personal information

manage window:

Settings listview
Gideon007
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2010/01/19 11:04 By Gideon007.

Go to topPage: 123
get the latest posts directly to your desktop