Error 403 from Google Calendar? Upgrade to the new Google Calendar support. See here for details. close
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Rainlendar 2.0.1 build 30
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: Rainlendar 2.0.1 build 30
Re:Rainlendar 2.0.1 build 30 7 Years, 11 Months ago  
sjmclean: The changes done in the offline file are automatically synced to the online version as soon as the connection is up again. The problem with the event deletion is that at the moment the deleted events are completely removed from the ics file. And when the online file is synced with the offline contents the program assumes that the deleted event is a new one and adds it back to the offline file.

Alf: The build script always repacks the skin even if there haven't been any modifications in it. I try to add at least all the major changes to the changes.txt but minor things might not be included (this also applies to the application itself). I suggest to make a copy of the skin if you change it so that it's not accidentally overwritten.
Rainy
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Rainy wrote:
Alf: I suggest to make a copy of the skin if you change it so that it's not accidentally overwritten.
I did that already, but it is always possible you changed something to the skin to improve it (is that likely?), so then I'm not aware of that.<br><br>Post edited by: Alf, at: 2006/12/11 06:17
Alf
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Dutch translator of Rainlendar

Thanks for the skin format!

I dont know if this is a b30 bug or not but I noticed after I updated to b30.
whenever you start the to-do list with &quot;W&quot;, left part of W is caught off and it's not displaying full W.
I tried it with both shadow4 and rewind skin and it's just doing this for letter W.
anyother letter seems to be fine.. weird..
Elena
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

hey the error messages on linux finally properly close! =)
zuckel
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

I did that already, but it is always possible you changed something to the skin to improve it (is that likely?), so then I'm not aware of that.
Alf, during the beta I always compared the unzipped skin to the old one to see if anything changed and/or to learn new tricks
Gideon007
Expert Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 12
get the latest posts directly to your desktop