Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Rainlendar 2.9 BETA build 106
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12345
TOPIC: Rainlendar 2.9 BETA build 106
Re:Rainlendar 2.9 BETA build 106 3 Years, 5 Months ago  
ok I may have found a bug. I've noticed that when I make a Event in google calendar that Rainlendar doesn't pick it up from google.

Can anyone confirm this for me?
crazybee
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

In this version if a task has a reminder, it won't stop appearing until. I mean, I press a cancel button when a reminder a appears, but after a few seconds it appears again, and this goes on and on.
I'm not able to reproduce this. Can you give details what kind of event I need to create?

ok I may have found a bug. I've noticed that when I make a Event in google calendar that Rainlendar doesn't pick it up from google.
Do you mean that you have set the changes to be polled from the server but they don't appear in Rainlendar even if you make some? I tried this but at least new events were added to Rainlendar just fine. Do the events appear if you refresh the calendar?
Rainy
graph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user

Rainy wrote:

Do you mean that you have set the changes to be polled from the server but they don't appear in Rainlendar even if you make some? I tried this but at least new events were added to Rainlendar just fine. Do the events appear if you refresh the calendar?

I mean when I make an event in google calendar directly on the google site, Rainlendar doesn't pick up the new event when it reads the calendar from google even though it is on the google calendar that it syncs with. Build 105 does work and reads the new event from google but the build 106 doesn't. Well not for me anyways
crazybee
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2011/05/20 04:58 By crazybee.

So you cannot see your modifications in Rainlendar that you do in the Google's website? Not even if you restart Rainlendar? Do you get any errors? Do the changes that you make in Rainlendar appear in the web calendar? Are you using the offline copy? If yes, what happens if you disable it?
Rainy
graph

Rainy wrote:
So you cannot see your modifications in Rainlendar that you do in the Google's website? Not even if you restart Rainlendar? Do you get any errors? Do the changes that you make in Rainlendar appear in the web calendar? Are you using the offline copy? If yes, what happens if you disable it?

Don't see any new events that I have made on google in rainlendar, even after a refresh or restart of the program. No errors just the new events don't show up full stop even though they show up on my synced iPhone. New events I make in Rainlendar show up on google ect like normal just not Google to Rainlendar from what i could tell.

I haven't made any changes to the program than the previous version other than updating from old to new version.

I downgraded to previous version and it works just fine as before

btw 64bit version using Win7 Home if that makes any difference
crazybee
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2011/05/20 07:11 By crazybee.

And what about the offline copy?
Rainy
graph

Go to topPage: 12345
get the latest posts directly to your desktop