Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Rainlendar 2.9 BETA build 109
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 123
TOPIC: Rainlendar 2.9 BETA build 109
Re:Rainlendar 2.9 BETA build 109 3 Years, 1 Month ago  
Actually, forget that comment about XP. It doesn't work on XP either. Same problem on all Windows versions. Any ideas??
smd100
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I have having problems with the last few beta versions and Google Calendar. I can quite happily enter new events using Rainlendar, but then if I double click on an event, I get the message "This is a read only event. It's not possible to edit this event with Rainlendar."

This doesn't happen for Tasks synchronised with Google, only Events. I have checked all my Google account settings, and they are not read-only events.

Hi,

I am suffering from the same problem. I investigated it a bit and found out that it only seems to occur with google calendars that are not the default google calendar.

I hope the problem will be fixed in one of the next beta releases, as rainlendar is quite useless for me without working google calendar read+write support.

But all in all, thanks for the great program, rainy!

mfs.
mfs
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

I have the "read-only" problem when I create a calendar entry in Jorte (an Android calendar app). While I can access this enty with the web-site from Google-Calendar, it's flagged as "read-only" in Rainlendar.
Loom
Senior Boarder
graphgraph

Is there a reason to why the Category for Events and Todos show the date number? This seems to have also broken the auto-fill when typing the category. For example, I use the Business category A LOT, and usually typing "bus" does the trick.

spimps
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

Is there a reason to why the Category for Events and Todos show the date number? This seems to have also broken the auto-fill when typing the category. For example, I use the Business category A LOT, and usually typing "bus" does the trick.
It shows how the event will look in the calendar. You can switch back to the old category selector from Options->Advanced->Allow multiple categories.

(Those who are wondering this feature is not yet available in b109.)
Rainy
graph

Ah right. I just couldn't figure it out. Though if you can get the auto complete to work that would be awesome!

Maybe this might be something to look into as well, but the date in the category stays the same until you restart Rainlendar. It will use the date of the day it first started. So for instance today is the 27th, so it will always stay 27 in the category, even after the next day.
spimps
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2011/07/26 07:35 By spimps.

Go to topPage: 123
get the latest posts directly to your desktop