Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Rainlendar 2.10 BETA build 112
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 123
TOPIC: Rainlendar 2.10 BETA build 112
Re: Rainlendar 2.10 BETA build 112 2 Years, 1 Month ago  
Welcome to the forum, graevon.

Seems like there are many problems with Google Calendar and time zones. Rainlendar stores the times in UTC, that's why you're seeing 2am thurs instead of 10pm wed, but as I could see on the net, maybe Google isn't changing to your local time zone.

www.rainlendar.net/cms/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=42&func=view&catid=4&id=16260#16287
Jorge_Luis
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male My Rainlendar Skins Location: Argentina Birthday: 03/15
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Rainlendar 2.10 BETA build 112 6 Months ago  
has this situation ever been resolved? 1-27-14

---------------------------------------
Re: Rainlendar 2.10 BETA build 112 1 Year, 7 Months ago

Welcome to the forum, graevon.

Seems like there are many problems with Google Calendar and time zones. Rainlendar stores the times in UTC, that's why you're seeing 2am thurs instead of 10pm wed, but as I could see on the net, maybe Google isn't changing to your local time zone.

www.rainlendar.net/cms/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=42&func=view&catid=4&id=16260#16287

---------------------------------

Re: Rainlendar 2.10 BETA build 112 1 Year, 7 Months ago
rainlendar still has issues adding recurring events with specific times to google calendar without messing up timezone information. any time you add a recurring event with an exact time through rainlendar, there is some weird conversion thing that happens, and google indicates a generic timezone "(GMT+00:00) GMT (no daylight saving)". In my case a weekly event set up in rainlendar as recurring every wed and thurs 10pm EST is interpreted by google as recurring weekly at 2am-4am thurs and fri. this then syncs to my other computers and phones incorrectly, therefore getting reminders at the wrong times and sometimes wrong days. Please fx this so I do not have to use desktop icalendar anymore
graevon
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re: Rainlendar 2.10 BETA build 112 6 Months ago  
Nope. Rainlendar still writes the time as UTC in Google Calendar.
Rainy
graph

Go to topPage: 123
get the latest posts directly to your desktop