Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Rainlendar 2.10 BETA build 112
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 123
TOPIC: Rainlendar 2.10 BETA build 112
Re:Rainlendar 2.10 BETA build 112 2 Years, 10 Months ago  
andygrunt, I could at least make it possible to choose the imported folders. It won't make toggling them very easy but at least you control better what Rainlendar shows.

anoob:
1. I'll check if the size of the dialog could be increased some more.
2. Can you give an example for this? Changing the status from the dialog won't change the alarm but using the context menu should.
3. Yes. That has not been fixed yet.
4. I think they work only for the schedule type month calendars (i.e. one which draws the events separately to the days).
5. Unfortunately that seems to have been overwritten by the latest version. You can try to change the version in the skin-file and see if it works with the earlier version still.
Rainy
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

“andygrunt, I could at least make it possible to choose the imported folders. It won't make toggling them very easy but at least you control better what Rainlendar shows.”

I think there’s a lot that could be done but your suggestion would be immediately useful to me. If I could also create tasks to add to a particular Toodledoo folder from Rainlendar, that would multiply its usefulness.

If displaying tasks from particular folders is as easy as turning on/off the display of particular calendars (i.e. going into settings and clicking the relevant options), that would be good enough for me.
andygrunt
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2011/10/22 04:34 By andygrunt.

1. Thanks!

2. Changing the status from the dialog won't change the alarm but using the context menu should.Is it mean that change the status from the dialog or using the context menu will got different results? But they both is called "Complete", so i think they should got the same results.
Example:
If now time is 02/11/2011 18:00,
# Create 2 task: "task 1", "task 2" and the other set are all same.
# Due time : 02/11/2011 18:15
# Alarm : 5 minutes before the task is due.
Then change the status of task1 to 'Completed' from dialog,
and change the status of task2 to 'Completed' using context menu.
When time is coming at 18:10, the "task 1" will pop alarm window.

3. Waiting...

4. Oh! I understand.

5. Thanks, what i do was same with you suggested.
Maybe you can create a file that had changed the version (as you suggested) and put it at the correct path (www.rainlendar.net/download/1.8/Shadow4-Widgets.r2skin-addon) for people to download.
anoob
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Male Location: TaiChung, Taiwan, R.O.C. Birthday: 02/12
I couldn't speak English! This skin released to Customize.org(Do you want it? Click Picture) Please contact me if interested: jhg5702@gmail.com

Re:Rainlendar 2.10 BETA build 112 2 Years, 9 Months ago  
Changing the task status from the dialog is a bit problematic since you can also add new alarms from there too which has to stick no matter what the status is. I mean that you could add new alarm for a task which has completed status and the user probably would expect it to pop up.

I added the missing addon to the website. It's the same as 1.7 so I'm not sure if there are any problems with the 1.8 skin.
Rainy
graph

Re:Rainlendar 2.10 BETA build 112 2 Years, 9 Months ago  
Oh, i see.
And thank you add the addon. I have tested the addon and it seems to work fine.
anoob
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Male Location: TaiChung, Taiwan, R.O.C. Birthday: 02/12
I couldn't speak English! This skin released to Customize.org(Do you want it? Click Picture) Please contact me if interested: jhg5702@gmail.com

Re: Rainlendar 2.10 BETA build 112 2 Years, 2 Months ago  
rainlendar still has issues adding recurring events with specific times to google calendar without messing up timezone information. any time you add a recurring event with an exact time through rainlendar, there is some weird conversion thing that happens, and google indicates a generic timezone "(GMT+00:00) GMT (no daylight saving)". In my case a weekly event set up in rainlendar as recurring every wed and thurs 10pm EST is interpreted by google as recurring weekly at 2am-4am thurs and fri. this then syncs to my other computers and phones incorrectly, therefore getting reminders at the wrong times and sometimes wrong days. Please fx this so I do not have to use desktop icalendar anymore
graevon
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 123
get the latest posts directly to your desktop