Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Problem with CET Rainlendar compared to Google
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Problem with CET Rainlendar compared to Google
Problem with CET Rainlendar compared to Google 1 Year, 10 Months ago  
Dear Developers,
I just want to point out that a recurring event created in Rainlendar (beta build 123) goes back one hour when going to winter time in the Google Calendar (and on my iPhone and all other devices that feeds off Google Calendar).

On 28/10 it goes back one hour on Google, but stays on Rainlendar.

I must agree that I have not seen if this bug is in the non beta... Sorry... I am newbie...

Cheers,

Staffan
PS I am s Happy User with the beta that allows me to synchronize recurrent events with Google Calendar
ohlssonm
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Problem with CET Rainlendar compared to Google 1 Year, 9 Months ago  
The reason why this happens is that Rainlendar writes the start and end times of an event in UTC which doesn't have any daylight saving time. Currently the only workaround for this is to define the timezone in the Google's website after the event has been created.
Rainy
graph

Re: Problem with CET Rainlendar compared to Google 1 Year, 8 Months ago  
Is this gonna be fixed or do you feel that it is good enough like this, please? I really bought R2 because i believe, that it works perfect and I want to plan my whole life with it, but and thats the problem, I am little bit scared that I will come somewhere on bad time and it is gonna cost me a lot of money. Thank you for your previous help, which helped me at least little bit. Its still a lot of work to do, when you need to correct your whole plan for next 4 months...
JaneOjanen
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re: Problem with CET Rainlendar compared to Google 1 Year, 8 Months ago  
JaneOjanen wrote:
<its still a lot of work to do, when you need to correct your whole plan for next 4 months...
Maybe also the developer may think about letting the user make relative changes to events via the Manager. I.e. you would be able to bulk correct times by +/-<n> days/hours/minutes.
It's already there . @Thread starter: Doesn't this help you?
capturable
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2012/10/30 02:46 By capturable.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop