When I see the new Manager the only thing I could say was: WOW! It's outstanding!
It's a really nice change.
Now, what I saw:
* Incorrent behaviour in the search box
1) Search any text inside an item (e.g. calendar name)
2) Click on a item in the list
3) Click again on the search box
4) Press the Del key. Rainlendar tries to delete the selected item.
* The tooltip appears too fast. Also, it only shows me the first page, I means, when I scroll the list, it still shows me the first items in the list according to the mouse position on the screen (?).
* An assert for something like "out on range selection" (uiIndex < m_nCount) when freeing memory. I suppose a variable is keeping a value greater than the number of items in the list. Maybe related with the tooltip bug?
P.S.: * I saw my name in the About dialog!!!