Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Rainlendar 2.11 BETA build 124
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 123
TOPIC: Rainlendar 2.11 BETA build 124
Re:Rainlendar 2.11 BETA build 124 1 Year, 12 Months ago  
* Incorrent behaviour in the search box
The delete key handler is in incorrect place so it gets triggered no matter where the focus is. I'll fix this.

* The tooltip appears too fast.
The tooltip caused a lot of problems for me. I'll see if I can still do something about it.

* An assert for something like "out on range selection" (uiIndex < m_nCount) when freeing memory.
Happens at least if you move your mouse from the list to the top of the dialog before the tooltip appears. I'll fix that.

if Rainlendar's path exist double-charset (eg. Chinese-word, img 1), when I want to view "About", I will got a error dialog (img 2)
I don't seem to be able to get rid of these damn assert dialogs. Anyway, I'll fix this in the next build.

I also noticed that the "Show upcoming" doesn't check the end date for the recurring events so you'll see events which have been long gone. I'll fix that too.
Rainy
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Oooh, with the new organize window times became harder. It looks good, but I cannot do what I did before:

1. I sorted by category
2. Selected all items of one category
3. Did changes

E.g., I wanted to make all EVents "private", from the category "Birthday", because I upload my stuff to a public web calendar.

SORTING is missing!

Additionally, the dialog usually crashes Rainlendar x64. Wxwidgets error, I will report later...

Anyway thanks, it looks good.
capturable
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

This build, like the previous build 123, always crashes / stops responding for me when restarting my Mac while Rainlendar is running. I'm using Mac OS X 10.7.5. Probably related to the wxWidgets update?
eyebex
Senior Boarder
graphgraph

capturable wrote:
Oooh, with the new organize window times became harder. It looks good, but I cannot do what I did before:

1. I sorted by category
2. Selected all items of one category
3. Did changes

E.g., I wanted to make all EVents "private", from the category "Birthday", because I upload my stuff to a public web calendar.

SORTING is missing!

Additionally, the dialog usually crashes Rainlendar x64. Wxwidgets error, I will report later...

Anyway thanks, it looks good.

You can search for the category name. At least it will reduce the items in the list. This will work unless you've another event with "Birthday" in any place but not from that category.
EDIT: I miss that option too, but I hope it will reappers soon.
Jorge_Luis
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Male My Rainlendar Skins Location: Argentina Birthday: 03/15
Last Edit: 2012/10/05 10:38 By Jorge_Luis.

I'll add category specific filtering in the next build so you'll be able to just click one of the categories in the list and you'll see only the items which belong to the category.
Rainy
graph

Re:Rainlendar 2.11 BETA build 124 1 Year, 11 Months ago  
This build, like the previous build 123, always crashes / stops responding for me when restarting my Mac while Rainlendar is running. I'm using Mac OS X 10.7.5. Probably related to the wxWidgets update?
I'm not sure what has changed but the reason probably is that Rainlendar is not handling the Quit command that the OS sends on shutdown. I'll try to fix that.
Rainy
graph

Go to topPage: 123
get the latest posts directly to your desktop