After update to this version, I found:
1) Every time start Rainlendar will get a warning window, even I click "Cancel" :
And I found, this is because: tasks only been setting due-time, no setting start-time.
But, that is what I add tasks usually.
2) o Read-only events and tasks can be now opened to the editor but the changes cannot be saved.
If there is more than one ics-file. And if user did not notice the event/task is read-only, may still be saved it to another ics-file.
3) "Change fields" not work, can only change "Type".
4) How to use the new option "Time zone", in Options > Calendar ?
Can you provide examples to explain how it works ?
Because it not works like I think: set with timezone's time, and convert to display my local time.
5) From b121, can not setting event/task recurrence on more than 100 days later, for to do it I must manual modify ics file.(not really important, just complain)