Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Rainlendar 2.12 BETA build 135
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1234567
TOPIC: Rainlendar 2.12 BETA build 135
Re:Rainlendar 2.12 BETA build 135 10 Months, 2 Weeks ago  
Can you run Rainlendar in the debug mode and send the debug log to me when you get the error? Use the Rainlendar's support address and include a link to this forum post.
Rainy
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Rainlendar 2.12 BETA build 135 10 Months, 2 Weeks ago  
I use Rainlendar on two computers. I deleted the directory ".rainlendar" in AppData on one of them, copied from another computer working profile and it runs normal.
Fyr
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Rainlendar 2.12 BETA build 135 10 Months, 1 Week ago  
Using 2.12 Beta build 135 I just entered a new event linked with Google calendar, and it worked. No adverse effects so far.
kenoodle
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Just "for the record". I imagine these have already been reported here, but I have just recently installed the beta and probably have missed reading them in the long thread.

1. New events do not get added to the google calendar. Manual refresh seems to pick the new one up.
2. Sometimes I get error message UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD (6)0 UNABPLE TO UPLOAD EVENT (0) 404 UNABLE TO DELETE (0) 404, but usually no error message even though the operation has (new, etc.) has been carried out.

Is there a way to increase the internal refresh rate as a temporary workaround?

Phil
cellist.phil
Senior Boarder
graphgraph

Referring to 20135 post regarding .rainlendar directory:

I backed up what I thought was "everything" before installing the beta on both computers where I run Rainlendar; I did not know about the .rainlendar directory so I did not back it up. Does the .rainlendar directory impact specifically the google problem and if so how should I proceed since I don't have the previous content of that directory?
cellist.phil
Senior Boarder
graphgraph

The 404 error means that the event doesn't exist in the server. This can happen e.g. if you first delete the event from the server and then try to do the same from Rainlendar. Using an old offline copy can also cause the 404 error. In that case it is advised to reset the offline copy by disabling it first and enabling it after a refresh.

The .rainlendar2 folder contains all the settings and locally stored events. The problem with the Google Calendar is related how Rainlendar handles the response from the Googles server so the settings do not any impact on that. If you suspect that there is some incompatibility problem with the old settings you can create a portable setup from the latest beta version.
Rainy
graph

Go to topPage: 1234567
get the latest posts directly to your desktop