Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Rainlendar 2.13 BETA build 141
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1234
TOPIC: Rainlendar 2.13 BETA build 141
Re:Rainlendar 2.13 BETA build 141 3 Years ago  
Helly rainy,

as requested I sent the dump file to the support address referring to my previous post.
oml2I
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I got the error 400 and decided to try out this beta and it's working, but(!) its anti-aliasing (or maybe something related) is broken. I have the Shadow4 - Double Sized skin and after going from 2.12.2 to 2.13b141 it looks like it has >no< AA at all (or maybe like it was heavily treated with some sharpening filter). Any ideas? Reverting to 2.12.2 fixes that, but brings the 400 error back.
Pufcio
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2014/11/30 14:39 By Pufcio.

I got the same. I fixed it by going to options, advanced, windows, scaling quality = high
UPieper
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2014/12/01 11:20 By UPieper.

Re:Rainlendar 2.13 BETA build 141 2 Years, 11 Months ago  
Thanks for the suggestion, that worked!

Meanwhile - why the beta doesn't do a horde of backups? Sometimes when I had a BSOD, Rainlendar broke, settings were lost, calendar was lost, everything. Right now I'm trying to figure something out and I can't see any backups in the backup subfolder. Is that how it should be?
Pufcio
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Hmmm... the backups should work with the beta too. Are there any errors in the debug log?
Rainy
graph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user

There are no specific errors. There's an info that backup was created but none of the calendars were really backed up. Some calendar files are created directly in the backup/ folder.

The strange thing is that some old calendar that I'm not using at the moment is backed up with date at the beginning of the file (even now!) whereas the main Google calendar is available in ICS file only in the most recent, offline version (I think that's only because I ticked the "keep offline copy" option). No backups whatsoever.

Moreover - I discovered that Rainlendar backed up "default" calendar to the ZIP file but since I deleted it, my new *default* calendar (name: "g&#322;ówny") is not present in the ZIP file (nor are the other ones I'm using at the moment).

Plus there's a thing that I remember that I needed some older stuff in the past and Rainlendar had backuped them with settings and so on from day ago, two days ago, etc. - maybe it was when I was using "default" calendar as my main calendar, I'm not sure, sorry. Now I have only *today's* version of alarms, categories, settings & license in ZIP file. Nothing more, no ICS files whatsoever.

I'm happy as hell that there are some apps developed by users that allow to restore deleted google calendar events because GC (or rainlendar, dunno really, but I would rather blame GC because that happened after I removed default e-mail and alerts that were automatically created when you had created a new event) went bonkers and my events since November '14 just evaporated (and there were dozens of them for December '14, January and February '15). I have the same Rainlendar beta on my stationary PC, so I couldn't restore any data because there wasn't any backup available.

If you want some specific data or whatever, just ask, I'll provide it asap, as this situation is (imho) quite unacceptable - one BSOD or some other nasty thing and Rainlendar will overwrite working backup from earlier that day with current backup of clean, untouched profile (and it *will* happen, as I experienced that many times when I had O/C BSOD's or system crashes due to a poor written app that killed the machine, so I had to reset it). Before there were many backups, so I took the ZIP file that was bigger than the "clean", most recent one, unpacked it to main folder and everything was fine - now I won't have a file to unpack working files from.

ps. dunno why 2nd letter of "g&#322;ówny" is displayed in unreadable form after posting but in preview it look okay, so just to be clear, it's almost like "glówny"
Pufcio
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2014/12/29 12:57 By Pufcio.

Go to topPage: 1234
get the latest posts directly to your desktop