Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Rainlendar 2.14 BETA build 149
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: Rainlendar 2.14 BETA build 149
Re:Rainlendar 2.14 BETA build 149 1 Year, 3 Months ago  
Yes, it's global setting so it will affect all windows in the skin. As a workaround you could make a copy of the Shadow4.r2skin and use the large window from the copy and the rest from the normal version.
Rainy
graph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

just gave the beta a quick spin. i use the 64-bit debian package on my jessie xfce laptop.

i'm using a theme called vitrum (has a nice world timezone map i like) with region transparency. it seems that after upgrading to the beta, the region transparency wasn't working anymore. i downgraded back to b147 and it seems fine again. native transparency seems to still function in the beta (though i have native transparency turned off in my window manager to conserve resources on my underpowered netbook).

-

also, this isn't a "beta" bug but i occasionally create events on my google calendar and choose a different timezone for the event than my default timezone. google's web interface and my iphone both display the event in my local timezone - however rainlendar does not seem to be aware of the event's timezone at all.

for example: i'm in eastern time and i create an event at 11am pacific time. the event shows as 2pm on my iphone and the google web interface. it shows 11am eastern time in rainlendar. i tested to beta specifically to see if you'd fixed this (saw some other timezone-related fixes coming on the forums), but it doesn't seem to work properly in any version of rainlendar yet.
cheboygan
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user

i'm using a theme called vitrum (has a nice world timezone map i like) with region transparency. it seems that after upgrading to the beta, the region transparency wasn't working anymore. i downgraded back to b147 and it seems fine again. native transparency seems to still function in the beta (though i have native transparency turned off in my window manager to conserve resources on my underpowered netbook).
It's seems because that new beta version on Win 10 has some bugs, on processing(defind) color range, old(normal) is 0 to 255, but new beta can only to 251, so it case some skin fail.
keepstudy
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2016/08/13 08:11 By keepstudy.
Native Language: Chinese
Email: jhg5702@hotmail.com

Rainy wrote:
Yes, it's global setting so it will affect all windows in the skin. As a workaround you could make a copy of the Shadow4.r2skin and use the large window from the copy and the rest from the normal version.

This can be done, but some categories are screwed up then. Do we get the oportunity back to have just one big element and will this option stay global without alternatives?
teQuilamaN
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 12
get the latest posts directly to your desktop