Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Rainlendar 2.14 BETA build 150
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12345
TOPIC: Rainlendar 2.14 BETA build 150
Re:Rainlendar 2.14 BETA build 150 1 Year, 1 Month ago  
Rainlendar 2.14 and 2.13.1 not shown in indicators (right corner on top panel). Ubuntu Unity have not system tray! Canonical killed normal system tray on Unity.
App indicator is supported but you need to have libappindicator installed and the Options->Advanced->"Use app indicator" enabled.

Can`t create new local calendar with GUI window. Only when I manual type location ics file. Ubuntu 16.10 x64
Do you mean that the file browser doesn't work? What happens when you try to use it?

Rainlendar 2.14 and 2.13.1 after boot (Ubuntu 16.10 x64) make task window always on top. On other computer calendar window always on top. After context menu reload - all working good.
Does this happen with all window positions (On top, Normal, On Bottom, On desktop)?
Rainy
graph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

With the version, which you had sent me, I have no more crashes . Thanks again.
A question: is there a 64bit version?
mossbrucker
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user

bugreporter wrote:
The crash after sleep bug started a while ago, and this build does NOT fix it:
same to me.
Windows 10Pro v1607 64bit
Dingsdada
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Rainlendar 2.14 BETA build 150 1 Year ago  
App indicator is supported but you need to have libappindicator installed and the Options->Advanced->"Use app indicator" enabled.
On Ubuntu 16.10 x64 (Unity) I installed all libappindicator files that i can find in official repositories via Synaptic. "Use app indicator" enabled too. Indicator is still invisible. In Ubuntu 16.04 x64 (Unity) I have same problem. With other desktops on Ubuntu 16.04 (XFCE, Gnome, Cinnamon) all working good. Unity always have problems with apps indicators.

Do you mean that the file browser doesn't work? What happens when you try to use it?
Function works properly. It's my mistake. New version of Nautilus file browser hides filename field by default.

Does this happen with all window positions (On top, Normal, On Bottom, On desktop)?
This happening only with position "On desktop".
I enabled "On desktop" because Rainlendar hides when i use a "Show desktop" button from a launcher panel when position set to "Normal" or "On Bottom". "Keep on screen" always enabled.
miiini
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Hi, I found a serious issue in the latest beta. I found out that for some reason guests disappear from the invitees list in some of my Google Calendar events. Only later I found out that this is caused by Rainledar and timezones.

Setup: fresh, clean Rainlendar-2.14.b150-64bit, Google Calendar (v3) added and synched
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create an event for later today on Google Calendar web (it is by default set to your local timezone, i.e. no timezone offset)
2. Synch Rainlendar events
3. either a) a popup notifier with the event should appear -> click Dismiss all, or b) Edit the event from Rainlendar, do not change anything and click OK
4. Wait a while, then check the event in Google Calendar - it will have a specific timezone set! (in my case Auckland, Australia)

I believe that the timezone change is caused by an empty "TimeZone" field in rainlendar2.ini (under the calendar settings). The worst thing is that changing the timezone will also quietly remove all possible guests without any notification (to you or to them). It does not happen when I manually set the Timezone to local in the calendar settings in Rainlendar, so I believe the fix should be easy

Feel free to ask if you cannot reproduce... Thanks, Martin
smrky
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2016/11/02 05:39 By smrky.

@smrky, Can you run Rainlendar in the debug mode and send the debug log to me when you reproduce the problem? Use the support email address and include a link to this forum thread. If you have multiple calendars enabled please disable all the others so that the log will contain only the calendar which has the problem.
Rainy
graph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user

Go to topPage: 12345
get the latest posts directly to your desktop