Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Dock Icon
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Dock Icon
Dock Icon 7 Months, 3 Weeks ago  
Thank you! However, my dock icon still does not show the date.
Alexxx
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Dock Icon 7 Months, 3 Weeks ago  
There's also been a subtle change, that one can only catch with the blink of an eylid: if—in ~/.rainlendar2/rainlendar2.ini file you change the "ShowDockIcon" to 0 and in /Applications/Rainlendar2-Pro.app/Contents/Info.plist you change the LSUIElement's value to true—the dock icon should not show on a Mac. At least, this has always worked with previous versions. Now, it still works, but—when Rainlendar starts—it still opens the dock icon before closing it (a question of milliseconds, I admit; but different from previous releases).
Alexxx
Senior Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Dock Icon 7 Months, 3 Weeks ago  
What does the dock icon show? Just the normal Rainlendar application icon? Are you using one of the skins which come with Rainlendar?

The ShowDockIcon is always set to true so the setting in rainlendar2.ini does not affect it. Not sure why it was changed like that. I'll change it back even though it won't be officially supported feature.
Rainy
graph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user

Re: Dock Icon 7 Months, 3 Weeks ago  
The dock icon shows the normal Rainlendar application icon, without the date. I'm using a modified version of the Shadow4 skin, but the dock icon remains the same with the stock skins.

I realise that the ShowDockIcon (or not) isn't an officially supported feature, but it's nice to have the option, especially as the dock icon currently doesn't show the date so serves no particular purpose (at least for me).

Thanks again.
Alexxx
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2017/04/07 14:11 By Alexxx.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop