Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

testing/new feature - Exchange/Outlook Sign-in
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: testing/new feature - Exchange/Outlook Sign-in
testing/new feature - Exchange/Outlook Sign-in 5 Months, 2 Weeks ago  
Working with b151 and I have attached multiple email accounts from the same exchange/outlook server. When rainlendar first starts it gives you a sign-in box for the first account but does not tell you which account. Would be helpful if the sign-in box could give you the account or a pre-box telling you what account it is going to log into if the sign-in box is a standard from MS Outlook.
Jobee
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: testing/new feature - Exchange/Outlook Sign-in 5 Months ago  
The login dialog comes from Outlook so Rainlendar cannot change it (it actually doesn't even know if Outlook is going to show the dialog or not). If the login is required it should be the same account as you choose for the profile in the Rainlendar's settings (Rainlendar will default to the first profile if it's not defined in the settings).
Rainy
graph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user

Re: testing/new feature - Exchange/Outlook Sign-in 4 Months, 1 Week ago  
I had to line up the profiles to be the same between Mail (control panel) and Rainlendar and then it started working.

I added a 3rd calendar on both Mail profile (control panel) and in Rainlendar options. Now when Rainlendar starts it asks for the userID and password for each. However when it gets to the 3rd calendar it errors. It tells me to look at the log but I cannot find a log. Where do I look to see what is wrong?

Jobee
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re: testing/new feature - Exchange/Outlook Sign-in 4 Months ago  
There should be an error in the Rainlendar's log file. Can you check what it is? Here's details where to find the log: www.rainlendar.net/cms/index.php?option=com_easyfaq&Itemid=26#faq21
Rainy
graph

There are a number of warnings. Let me know where you want me to send the file. I see iCCP warnings, Scanfolder warnings. Hard to follow what is happening in the log as it does not give any indication where it is in the connection process for each account.

Michael
Jobee
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

You can send it to the Rainlendar's support email address. Include a link to this forum post so I know what the log is about.
Rainy
graph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop