Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Rainlendar 2.14 BETA build 152
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 123456
TOPIC: Rainlendar 2.14 BETA build 152
Re: Rainlendar 2.14 BETA build 152 - Ubuntu 17.10 1 Month, 1 Week ago  
Hello,
I have installed this latest Beta on Ubuntu 17.10 with Mate:
  • I had to manually install libicu (as described here: www.rainlendar.net/cms/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=42&func=view&catid=8&id=24711#24809)

• HTTPS for CalDav is not working (probably because latest LibSSL is not supported). I know such annoying issues with LibSSL from my own program development but please fix this first Is there any trick, to work around this?

• Transparency of the background isn't working (probably because libpng is missing)

• In the Today-Window, there are some dispaying errors (all text-entries are shifted to the left side and covering each other)

MitjaStachowiak
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Rainlendar 2.14 BETA build 152 1 Month, 1 Week ago  
With every kernel update it breaks more and more. Now on 4.14.4 events and todo list are not presented anymore. The list is just empty. The main calendar still shows proper entries though. Debug log is quite huge as caldav still seems to work properly but nothing suspicious found so far.

Arch Linux 4.14.4
Maniaxx
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2017/12/11 14:08 By Maniaxx.

I run Linux updates yesterday evening and now the transparency and https-problem is solved. The Today-Window still got the font rendering problem but I don't really care about this.

Currently Rainlendar works again fine on my machine
MitjaStachowiak
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

I would really like to use Rainlendar on my Windows machine. However - even in this beta, and fiddle as I might with the font scale settings and the Windows size percentages - everything is unusably blurry at pretty much anything but default settings. (I do not have a high DPI screen.) Also, changing the 'transparency sleep' setting value (which does what?) caused Rainlendar beta (on, again, Windows) not to be able to load its skin.
JN_Mint
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Correction to my last post: ah, the problem seems not to apply to the Savannah skin; I was using the 'Shadow' skin. The Savannah skin seems to work much better!
JN_Mint
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 123456
get the latest posts directly to your desktop