Error 403 from Google Calendar? Upgrade to the new Google Calendar support. See here for details. close
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Problem(?) on b38
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Problem(?) on b38
Problem(?) on b38 7 Years, 7 Months ago  
Hi,

I'm having a little problem with the b38 version... Anytime I mannualy refresh the calendar, it crashes (it just closes), If I start it again everything is working fine again (nothing got corrupted), but that happens everytime I try to refresh it by myself. Also, it froze (one time only, in the last 2 days since I installed the new version) but it was just the app, I had to kill it and start it again.

Im not sure if that would be an issue, But I dont use any local ics file, they are all shared between 3 pcs (7 files), I use icalx to host my calendars.

It does not botter me that much, since I (almost) never refresh it mannually, but I tought it would be good for you to know about that.

Thanks,

I cant live without rainlendar anymore. Its a great application! You are the best!
jeanrmarques
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Problem(?) on b38 7 Years, 7 Months ago  
hmm... sorry for double posting on another thread and sorry if i am just too blind, but can anybody please give me a hint where i can find b38? i can only find verions up to b37 here in the beta section...
antiplex
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Rainlendar v. 2.1 build 38 isn't a beta version, but a final release. So you can download it on the regular downloadpage of Rainlendar.net:
www.rainlendar.net/cms/index.php?option=com_rny_download&Itemid=32
Alf
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Dutch translator of Rainlendar

jeanrmarques: I guess you also don't get the Dr.Watson's crash log (C:/Documents and Settings/All Users/Application Data/Microsoft/Dr Watson) since the application just quits? You could send me (rainy@iki.fi) the Rainlendar's debug log from the crash to see if it reveals anything.
Rainy
graph

thanks a lot for pointing stuff out for me !
the buttons are back and i am more and more satisfied
antiplex
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop