Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Rainlendar 2.1 build 40
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: Rainlendar 2.1 build 40
Re:Rainlendar 2.1 build 40 7 Years, 3 Months ago  
Support for the offline version of the calendar is not yet implemented but it is planned. I'll also check if would be possible to implement the 'Try a direct connection if the proxy fails' -feature.
Rainy
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Nice work.
Google plugin works great. A offline version would be fantastic, as mentioned.

You wrote something about iPod compatibility.
How can I sync my iPod with rainlendar? iTunes doesn't show me rainlendar as a calendar to sync with.

thanks...
empty
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

There is no automatic iPod sync but you can just copy the ics file to the Calendar folder in the device (or so I've been told).
Rainy
graph

Yeah you need to 'enable disk use' from the itunes options when you plug your ipod in and you can access it like an external drive. There's a folder on your ipod labelled 'calendar' and you can drop you ics file into it.
joe771
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

Hi guys,

Rainy, it's great work. When the google-plugin comes off beta I'll buy the Pro-Version.

But at the moment I found a few bugs:
- tooltip is hidden behind other windows unless rainlendar has focus or position is set to "on top" (behavior changed after I set position to "on top" and back to "normal")
- when I tried to edit a recurring event the calendar crashed (can't reproduce it). After this the event was copied twice to google (twice like two times every day).
- exceptions don't seem to work in google-calendar but we can't do anything about that, do we?

Frax

The crash I reported above happend again: All I can give you is the German Error-Massage (this is a pretty common one, I reckon, you've seen it before)
Where can I find the log to give detailed information?

Code:

Die Anweiseung in "0x7c921e58" verweist auf Speicher in "0.43000000".
Der Vorgang "read" konnte nicht auf dem Speicher durchgeführt werden.

Klicken Sie auf "OK", um das Programm zu beenden.
Klicken Sie auf "Abbrechen", um das Programm zu debuggen.

Additionally when Rainlendar is refreshed (like clicking "Refresh" or closing the options-dialog) this error occurs two times:
Code:

[time] Google Error!
Unable to authenticate to Google.
Server returne result: (0) 403 Forbidden.

I sync three calendars with my google-account.
To me it seems as if google doesn't want anyone to log on three times in a row so fast.<br><br>Post edited by: frax, at: 2007/06/05 08:47
frax
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

I wasn't able to reproduce the problem with the tooltips. Does that happen always?

The Dr.Watson's log is written to &quot;C:/Documents and Settings/All Users/Application Data/Microsoft/Dr Watson/drwtsn32.log&quot;. The file might be a long one so zip it and send it via email (rainy@iki.fi).

There might be some flood prevention in the Google calendar which prevents the simultaneous connections. I'll try to check if there is anything I can do about it.

Google calendar (and the Rainlendar's plugin) should support exceptions. Could you attach the event (as .ics file) where they are not working?
Rainy
graph

Go to topPage: 12
get the latest posts directly to your desktop