Error 403 from Google Calendar? Upgrade to the new Google Calendar support. See here for details. close
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Rainlendar 2.2 build 48
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1234
TOPIC: Rainlendar 2.2 build 48
Re:Rainlendar 2.2 build 48 7 Years, 1 Month ago  
Does it help if you increase the "Copy transparency sleep time" in advanced settings?
Rainy
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I also had this problem and my "Copy transparency sleep time" value was 0. Putting it at 75 seem to fix the problem so far.
lukelukelukeluke
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Hello Rainy!

I wrote this to you for the beta version 43 and it is still happend, but no answer form you. So I quote it here with the hope you have a loook for my problem.

Rorohiko wrote:
Hello Rainy!

1 I tried to connect Rainlendar2 with more then 5 calendars, but it always went back to the 5 calendars. It was also not possible the calendar: 'Default' to kill, so that I could install my fivth one.
I haven'd found any possiblity to change that, so I edited the ini-file and changed:

[Calendars]
Count=6

That helped - but is that the right way?

2 When I imported more than 3 Calendars, Rainlendar2 can't show any calendar items anymore. So I have to close Rainlendar2 and to start again - which is pretty .

3 When ever I change anything in Rainleandar, it looks like it would start again and the screen is flickering. Is that normal?

Anyway, thanks for a good program!

RorohikoPost edited by: Rorohiko, at: 2007/08/03 16:29

What has changed is, that I can edit the ini-file and change the count to 6, but it still shows only 5 Calendars

Thank you for your work!
Rorohiko
Rorohiko
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

There is no limit how many calendars you can have (my test config has 13 at the moment). I have no idea why you cannot add more that 5 of them. Can you send me (rainy@iki.fi) the Rainlendar's debug log when you try to add a new calendar?
Rainy
graph

Re:Rainlendar 2.2 build 48 7 Years ago  
Have a weird issue with the latest build (48), I can add an event via Rainlendar into my google hosted domain calendar, and it shows up fine. However I cannot see the event in Rainlendar
ozgreg
Senior Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Rainlendar 2.2 build 48 7 Years ago  
So NOD32 is determined to inform me that Rainlendar is a virus...And it's getting really annoying.

I've added the Rainlendar directory to NOD32's exclude list, however now it's informing me that Rainlendar - which is a virus - is starting up with my computer.

How can I made NOD32 stop?!
shawncruiksh
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1234
get the latest posts directly to your desktop