Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Rainlendar 2.3 build 55
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: Rainlendar 2.3 build 55
Rainlendar 2.3 build 55 6 Years, 8 Months ago  
Build 55 can be downloaded from here:
Windows: Rainlendar-2.3.b55.zip
Linux TAR: Rainlendar-2.3.b55.tar.bz2
Linux DEB: rainlendar2-pro_2.3.b55-1_i386.deb
Mac OS X: Rainlendar-2.3.b55.dmg

The Mac OS X version most likely requires Leopard and Intel's processor.

This is beta version! It has not been tested.

o Ported Rainlendar to Mac OS X.
o Weekend colors didn't work in the ini-format skins. Fixed.
o Ordinal numbers after birthdays/anniversaries can be localized.
o Changes to the Google calendar weren't saved in offline mode. Fixed.
o Alarm didn't work for events which repeated on the last day of the month. Fixed.
o Added Suppress alarms option for all calendars and removed it from the Outlook settings.
o Removed unnecessary window redraw if no new events are added.
o Fixed a crash bug in tooltips when copy transparency was used.
o The debug log can be opened from the context menu. It's only available when running in debug mode though.
o Due date was calculated incorrectly for some weekly recurring tasks. Fixed.
o Show years for birthdays and anniversaries works now with localized categories too.
o New tasks created by doubleclicking the list header works now correctly with templates.
o Added possibility to change the image's saturation, value, brightness and contrast.
o Variables can be now hidden from the skin options.
o Added "antialias" option to time items to enable/disable antialiasing when rotating bitmaps.
o Added an option to show also the category name in the todo item's tooltip.
o Added support for Chuvash language.
o Rainlendar now asks if you want to create the file if you click a link which points to a non-existing local file.
Rainy
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Rainlendar 2.3 build 55 6 Years, 8 Months ago  
Congratulations - no crashes yet While I doubt I'll test Chuvash language, I will borrow one of those Macs tomorrow. File creation from links works like a charm.
okh
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
okhoff

excellent, just downloaded and installed on mac os 10.5.2, loaded up great and works.

will use it for the next few days and get back to you. just one thing i noticed right away when used with expose to show desktop, rainlendar is hidden. would be great if there was an option to stick it to desktop.

looks great and you did a great job getting it out so quickly.
lukemcurley
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

How do we setup the Google Calendar in the MacOSX version?

I know it's an early beta, but I'll list some nice things which I'd like to see in MacOSX version:
- Growl notifications
- Icon in upper bar which should contain the day number, and clicking pops the calendar just like TinyCal

EDIT: nevermind about the google calendar, I figured it out. I just wasn't used to rainlendar anymore, and didn't remember where it was
dozy
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2008/03/04 05:24 By dozy.

to Rainy

DST time transition starts next week (USA). Time bug still exists in build 55. So world time clock problems are inevitable in Vitrum skin. Is it possible to fix time bug or deleting of world time window is the best solution?

PS. Thank you for antialiasing option. Unfortunately I can't find it for testing in b55.
Alexander
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2008/03/03 05:11 By Alexander.

just one thing i noticed right away when used with expose to show desktop, rainlendar is hidden. would be great if there was an option to stick it to desktop.
Is such feature possible? I thought that the operating system forces all windows out of the way no matter what. Are there apps which can remain in the desktop?

DST time transition starts next week (USA). Time bug still exists in build 55. So world time clock problems are inevitable in Vitrum skin. Is it possible to fix time bug or deleting of world time window is the best solution?
I can take a look at the DST problem with the timezones but it probably requires quite a lot of work since all calculations need to be done manually. So, I cannot give any promises that this will be fixed in the near future.

PS. Thank you for antialiasing option. Unfortunately I can't find it for testing in b55.

The antialiasing can be turned off like this:

time id="Analog Clock.hand.hours" element="bitmap.clock.hand.hours" x="54" y="54" remainder="43200" cx="4" cy="30" antialias="0"
Rainy
graph
Last Edit: 2008/03/04 12:39 By Rainy.

Go to topPage: 12
get the latest posts directly to your desktop