Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Rainlendar 2.3 build 56
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 123
TOPIC: Rainlendar 2.3 build 56
Re:importing data from PC to Mac 5 Years, 10 Months ago  
I just got a mac. After using Rainlender on my PC for a while, i was really happy to see that it was now available for mac. the only thing that could make me even happier about this is if i could import the data from my mac. i have rainlender up and running well on the mac, and i have copied my data files from my PC to my mac. I can't figure out where i need to put them though or how to get the program to recognize them. I read the forum messages on the topic and saw a reference to an import function in the manager. is this only in the pro version? is it possible for me to move my data over?

and thanks so much for a great program.
amandajoy
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:importing data from PC to Mac 5 Years, 10 Months ago  
If you exported the events as iCalendar format (*.ics) you can import it from the Rainlendar's Manager dialog.
Rainy
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user

Re:Rainlendar 2.3 build 56 5 Years, 4 Months ago  
Hi, I have a problem with sync Rainlander and iCal. When I use import function in iCal and choose Rainlander ics file, it shows me error "This calendar file is unreadable. No events have been added to your iCal calendar". How I can fix this problem please?

UPDATE: I have already solve the problem. I was trying to upload calender.ics at first. It works, if I export events from Rainlendar Manager to iCalendar format.
Dann
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline
Last Edit: 2009/03/15 09:24 By .

Go to topPage: 123
get the latest posts directly to your desktop