Error 403 from Google Calendar? Upgrade to the new Google Calendar support. See here for details. close
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Rainlendar 2.3 build 56
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 123
TOPIC: Rainlendar 2.3 build 56
Re:importing data from PC to Mac 6 Years, 3 Months ago  
I just got a mac. After using Rainlender on my PC for a while, i was really happy to see that it was now available for mac. the only thing that could make me even happier about this is if i could import the data from my mac. i have rainlender up and running well on the mac, and i have copied my data files from my PC to my mac. I can't figure out where i need to put them though or how to get the program to recognize them. I read the forum messages on the topic and saw a reference to an import function in the manager. is this only in the pro version? is it possible for me to move my data over?

and thanks so much for a great program.
amandajoy
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:importing data from PC to Mac 6 Years, 3 Months ago  
If you exported the events as iCalendar format (*.ics) you can import it from the Rainlendar's Manager dialog.
Rainy
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user

Re:Rainlendar 2.3 build 56 5 Years, 9 Months ago  
Hi, I have a problem with sync Rainlander and iCal. When I use import function in iCal and choose Rainlander ics file, it shows me error "This calendar file is unreadable. No events have been added to your iCal calendar". How I can fix this problem please?

UPDATE: I have already solve the problem. I was trying to upload calender.ics at first. It works, if I export events from Rainlendar Manager to iCalendar format.
Dann
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline
Last Edit: 2009/03/15 09:24 By .

Go to topPage: 123
get the latest posts directly to your desktop