Build 57 can be downloaded from here:
Linux TAR: Rainlendar-2.3.b57.tar.bz2
Linux DEB: rainlendar2-pro_2.3.b57-1_i386.deb
Mac OS X (Intel): Rainlendar-2.3.b57.dmg
Notes about the Outlook support:
- Before you start to edit your Outlook events with Rainlendar I suggest that you backup your data
- Only current timezone is supported, don't edit items which are created on different timezone or Rainlendar might convert it to local time.
- If a recurring event has had modifications to single items it's not possible to edit it. Deleting single events is supported though.
- If the description of an event has any formatting, editing it with Rainlendar will remove everything else but the text.
- I have not yet tried this with an Exchange server so I have no idea how Rainlendar behaves with it.
This is beta version! It has not been tested.
o Added write support for the Outlook plugin. It's now possible to edit Outlook appointments from Rainlendar.
o Fixed a problem with duplicate days on DST change in some timezones.
o Alarms couldn't be dismissed from the menu. Fixed.
o \r is not shown as a square anymore.
o Added an option to show all tasks also in the calendar. This overrides the per-task setting.