Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Rainlendar 2.3 build 59
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1234
TOPIC: Rainlendar 2.3 build 59
Re:Rainlendar 2.3 build 59 6 Years, 4 Months ago  
I ran the zip through the Jotti's malware scan and out of 20 different antivirus application 3 thinks that there is a virus.

The reason probably is the UPX compressor which I'll have to stop using since these false positives give bad reputation to the application (and I don't have high hopes that the antivirus companies would actually fix their products).
Rainy
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

In fact I also had AVG report a false positive, and I even sent in the file for an analysis, but they still claimed it was a correct detection. So you're probably right being better off with working around the problem on your side :-/
eyebex
Senior Boarder
graphgraph

Maybe I'm annoying but transparency: Copy is still not working correctly on linux and the problem with tooltips about I was writing here: http://www.rainlendar.net/cms/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=36&func=view&id=5283&catid=7#5283 is still not fixed too.
If You fix this two errors this would be for me the top of happines .

About transparency problem: Maybe try do transparency copy like the Conky application is doing it. It's working all day with refreshing every 2 seconds and there is no such problems like with rainlendar.

And about this tooltips... only I have this problem...? I was updating the system, drivers, gnome libraries, X server and nothing helped :/
brajan
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

How do you install the beta on Tiger? When I try to it says that there is nothing to mount.
Ben_Stone
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

brajan: Conky uses the wallpaper as its background to make the window "transparent". It works quite well if the window is always on the desktop but it doesn't work if the windows overlap each other (like Rainlendar's tooltips). There seems to be some Linux specific issues with the Rainlendar's window updating code which I haven't been able to fix. The code is basically the same in all platforms and the Windows and Mac versions work fine so I'm not exactly sure why it causes problems in Linux.

Ben_Stone: Mounting problems usually mean that you downloaded only a part of the package so try to download it again. If you still get the error please post the exact error message.
Rainy
graph

I fixed it. I had to remove the .bz 2 extension from the file name and use dmg.
Ben_Stone
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1234
get the latest posts directly to your desktop