Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Rainlendar 2.4 build 65
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: Rainlendar 2.4 build 65
Re:Rainlendar 2.4 build 65 5 Years, 9 Months ago  
Thank you for your advice regarding alarms. Do you have any idea if it is possible to disable alarms in Outlook? (I like Rainlender alarms more ) But this is not so important.

So, it doesn't matter which event causes this problem. Generally all events and tasks do. However I will attach the file. There is an event, date 2/10/2008, starting time 19:55 (I've tried it few moments ago ), alarm 5 minutes before the beginning. The first alarm was received from Outlook at 19:45, then at 19:50 from Rainlendar. The event was created in Rainlendar. I think that events and tasks created in Outlook do not do that.

I think, this is an exhaustive description and I hope it will be helpfull to you. I would like to remark that I'm using MS Outlook 2002.
File Attachment:
File Name: Companions_meeting.msg
File Size: 14336
Gruber
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
ICQ#: 249564943 Gender: Male Location: Pilsen, Czech Republic Birthday: 12/23
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Thanks for the details. I managed to reproduce the problem with the alarms. It seems that I'm missing something when the Outlook events/tasks are created. I'll have to investigate this some more.
Rainy
graph

Hi!
I'm using Rainy for Linux on my Arch machine. Since updating to Gnome 2.24 and gtk 2.16 Rainy isn't working. Sometimes it refuses to start, if it starts, then right clicking on it produces an error. Don't know is it Rainy-related or is it Arch-specific problem.

Rainlendar log file doesn't contain any errors, I could only attach gnome error report.
Sigma
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2008/10/12 12:52 By Sigma.

Go to topPage: 12
get the latest posts directly to your desktop