Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Rainlendar 2.5 build 75
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: Rainlendar 2.5 build 75
Re:Rainlendar 2.5 build 75 5 Years, 4 Months ago  
Rainy, as of yet I'm unable to consistently produce the problem, it seems to occur at random intervals, but I am running in debug mode now so hopefully it will pop up and I'll be able to snag logfile for it.

Yesterday for no apparent reason Rainlendar finally did display my tasks from RTM! I was so excited. It also, however, displayed all of my completed tasks for up to a month ago. I left it on overnight, and came back this morning and the tasks were no longer displaying.

I added a test task (cleverly named "Test") and now it is the only task visible, although it does appear online on my RTM and it does have the correct due date.
epiphany
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Alarm for some recurring Outlook events couldn't be dismissed. Fixed.
I'm still having problems with that.
Ohytos
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

epiphany wrote:
Yesterday for no apparent reason Rainlendar finally did display my tasks from RTM! I was so excited. It also, however, displayed all of my completed tasks for up to a month ago. I left it on overnight, and came back this morning and the tasks were no longer displaying.

I added a test task (cleverly named "Test") and now it is the only task visible, although it does appear online on my RTM and it does have the correct due date.

The exact same thing happened to me. The only difference is all my RTM tasks are showing, not just the ones from this month. They also haven't disappeared yet (even after an overnight), and adding a task from Rainlendar works fine & shows up on RTM's site.
rockinfree
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Female cla1re.com ll star phyre ll Location: Ashburn, VA Birthday: 07/05
Claire

Rainlendar reads all your tasks from the given RTM list. It's not possible to define any time period for the tasks which are read.
Rainy
graph

Go to topPage: 12
get the latest posts directly to your desktop