Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Rainlendar 2.5 build 77
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 123456
TOPIC: Rainlendar 2.5 build 77
Re:Rainlendar 2.5 build 77 5 Years, 3 Months ago  
okay, I get what seems to be a good dump. (at least I can read the text parts of the xml that relate to my tasks.) I get a bunch of lines like this, though due to my previous usage of RTM with Jott.
pastebin.ca/1447792
I hope that couldn't be the cause.
I still get the same error, though from Rainlendar and it still doesn't show up in the software.
eyecreate
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2009/06/04 12:51 By eyecreate.Reason: forum won't show the xml code
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Thank you for a clue! I run the Rainlendar in debug mode, opened the xml file and then it was clear. The file was rather long and the last tag was unfinished - so I realized that it could be caused by large number of tasks in RTM. I have just deleted finished tasks (there was 95 of them) and everything works alright now.

Any idea why a lot of tasks causes this problem? What is the limit number? Anyway if there is no other workaround than to delete the finished tasks I think the user should be informed about what is happening...
smrky
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Well, it seems after deleting those jott tasks that it made no difference. Now that it's mentioned, my list is cut off too. I only have about 75 completed tasks, so if task number is a problem, then the max is less than that.
eyecreate
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

I changed the RTM plugin implementation now so that it doesn't read the completed tasks from the server which should reduce the size of the downloaded data.
Rainy
graph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user

Repeat Remember the Milk Question 5 Years, 3 Months ago  
foster wrote:
If I complete a task using Rainlendar (Right Click -> Completed) then the task gets updated as Completed on RTM, but it doesn't get removed from my 'To Do' list in Rainlendar.

Hello,

I, too, am using the unlicensed b77 version, in my case on Windows 7 RC1 32bit, and have the exact same problem. I'm sorry to repeat the question, but I'm not sure I understood your answer--

Are you saying that this is a known issue, which you will be fixing in an upcoming version? If so, then I will upgrade immediately.

BTW, I totally love this program. LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Have been using the unlicensed version for years. There is nothing that comes close in terms of flexibility and ease of use.
shelley
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Repeat Remember the Milk Question 5 Years, 3 Months ago  
shelley wrote:
foster wrote:
If I complete a task using Rainlendar (Right Click -> Completed) then the task gets updated as Completed on RTM, but it doesn't get removed from my 'To Do' list in Rainlendar.

Hello,

I, too, am using the unlicensed b77 version, in my case on Windows 7 RC1 32bit, and have the exact same problem. I'm sorry to repeat the question, but I'm not sure I understood your answer--

Are you saying that this is a known issue, which you will be fixing in an upcoming version? If so, then I will upgrade immediately.

BTW, I totally love this program. LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Have been using the unlicensed version for years. There is nothing that comes close in terms of flexibility and ease of use.

Hi Shelley,

This problem is fixed for me in b78, so give that a try and it should be working correctly for you too.
foster
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 123456
get the latest posts directly to your desktop