Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Make a calendar as a sidebar
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Make a calendar as a sidebar
Make a calendar as a sidebar 4 Years, 10 Months ago  
In the calendar there are many different modes of display but no the most important thing is always possible to see the calendar on the side of the other windows. This can be seen in Vista sidebar as well as Google sidebar.
mxa
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Make a calendar as a sidebar 4 Years, 10 Months ago  
Wasn't the sidebar removed from Windows 7 after Microsoft realized that it wasn't such a good idea after all?
Rainy
graph

Re: Make a calendar as a sidebar 4 Years, 10 Months ago  
Microsoft does not have removed the sidebar, and made it otherwise, gadgets windose 7 remains, only now they can not show in the sidebar. Besides all their gadgets have very little functionality, and hence the usefulness, too. If Microsoft a bit tensed and she made more useful gadgets, I think this panel, and then everything would have enjoyed.

Your program is to organize, and in my opinion, it is important that task were always visible, always on top. It is important to get a quick, easy and simple access to your organizer, without extra clicks. I use the panel on the side of Google desktop from all the windows, very comfortable in it to make quick notes, as well as to see what needs to be done right now. Much more convenient than keeping everything on the desktop. In 1280*800 I have identified about 150 pixels for the panel, it is enough to display a few words in small font size.
mxa
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop