Error 403 from Google Calendar? Upgrade to the new Google Calendar support. See here for details. close
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Exception Dates In Recuring Events
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Exception Dates In Recuring Events
Exception Dates In Recuring Events 4 Years, 11 Months ago  
Hi,

A good idea would be to allow exception by month, this means you would only have to know the month of exception not necessarily the dates.
SysTech
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Exception Dates In Recuring Events 4 Years, 11 Months ago  
It is possible but it would require either that Rainlendar sets all the days in the month as exception dates or creates an exception pattern for the selected month. The first solution would already work but isn't very practical and the exception patterns are not supported at the moment since I've never seen an iCalendar file which contained one (and I have no idea how to provide an user interface for them).
Rainy
graph

Re: Exception Dates In Recuring Events 4 Years, 10 Months ago  
And what happens, when I create a recurrence event e.g Monday-Sunday, and after this I delete only one day (Friday). The other 6 will remain intact.
Can't you do the same in this patern? First create the event, then remove it, on every exception day?
Hegi
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Computers are man's attempt at designing a cat: It does whatever it wants, whenever it wants, and rarely ever at the right time.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop