Error 403 from Google Calendar? Upgrade to the new Google Calendar support. See here for details. close
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Seven - Gadget or able put On Desktop Position
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Seven - Gadget or able put On Desktop Position
Seven - Gadget or able put On Desktop Position 4 Years, 7 Months ago  
Hello,

Rainlender V2.6 work on Seven but you couldn't choose (Don't realy work) Desktop Position. Could you correct this or better do Rainlender like a Seven Gadget ?

Else Wonderfull soft very very thank for it

Regards, ExA.
Exercase
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Seven - Gadget or able put On Desktop Position 4 Years, 7 Months ago  
Making a Windows gadget out of Rainlendar is not really an option but Rainmeter has a new kind of implementation for the "On desktop" feature which works in Windows 7 too. I can see if it's possible to make use it in Rainlendar too. In the mean time you can use Win+M to get to the desktop as it will keep Rainlendar visible and minimize the other windows.
Rainy
graph

Re: Seven - Gadget or able put On Desktop Position 4 Years, 6 Months ago  
Rainy wrote:
Making a Windows gadget out of Rainlendar is not really an option but Rainmeter has a new kind of implementation for the "On desktop" feature which works in Windows 7 too. I can see if it's possible to make use it in Rainlendar too. In the mean time you can use Win+M to get to the desktop as it will keep Rainlendar visible and minimize the other windows.

Hello,

NB : First sorry i've Change User Name 'cause the First was False and i couldn't Modify it nor Delete my old profile :'(

I've wait for a moment to write back about this problem in Windows Seven with Rainlender. And i would know if you think you correct the On Desktop Option for Win Seven ?

I've another question it's possible to change by setting in Rainlender the Datas/Confgs Default Folder (.rainlendar2) cause Rename it on windows .rainlendar2 is impossible cause the . at the start :d and also i've a Data/Cfg Partion so if i could transfert it on it when i reinstall Windows i haven't to think to save this folder

Thx in Advance for any informations and best regards ExA

NB : Sorry for my English, i'm a poor French people and a my english is not very good
Exaercase
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

The "On Desktop" should work also on Windows 7 in the latest beta version.

You can use the --config command line argument to change the config folder location.
Rainy
graph

even i've sleep a lot i'll test all of this thx a lot i'll will you do a report when is done.

See you and again thx for infos.
Regards, ExA
Exaercase
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop