Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Todo List due date headings
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Todo List due date headings
Todo List due date headings 4 Years, 3 Months ago  
Hi Rainy,

Just a couple of cosmetic features I hope you can implement for the todo list one day:

Could you please add an advanced option for the Todo section which allows you the option to collapse all overdue items to a single heading called "Overdue" as opposed to having overdue items show up as "Last Wednesday, Last Thursday," etc.

This way all items which are overdue can be put together and I can easily see all urgent/overdue items under one heading.

Also is there any ability to change the "Unknown" text todo heading for items with no due date? I would like to customize this to "Not Set", "No Due Date" , "Anytime" or something similar as 'unknown' does not really apply to my Todo items - These items are more likely ones that can be completed at any spare moment with no real urgency.

Cheers,
stax0r
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Todo List due date headings 4 Years, 3 Months ago  
Yes, I can probably add such setting. Currently the "Unknown" text can be changed only with a language file. But yes, it's not very good text for its purpose so I'll change it to something else.
Rainy
graph

Re:Todo List due date headings 3 Years, 8 Months ago  
yes, I also would like to change the word "Unknown" to something else... probably "No Dates" or something similar.
doublewitt
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop