Error 403 from Google Calendar? Upgrade to the new Google Calendar support. See here for details. close
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Manager: copy (table)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Manager: copy (table)
Manager: copy (table) 7 Years, 11 Months ago  
I am amazed at how fast everything is. I've got 600+ events and todos - many, if not most, recurring - in some 6+ calendars. Excellent piece of software, both under Linux and XP.

1) If it were possible to copy (multiple entries) from the Manager window in tabular format (into spreadsheet) it would open very interesting possibilities in terms of time-reporting etc. The Manager windows sorts and exports so fast, that producing accounting data would be easy...

2) Visually it would be great if there could be a manager window displaying normal "month" format. A Mon-Fri grid where entries are displayed under each day.

ok
okh
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
okhoff
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Manager: copy (table) 7 Years, 11 Months ago  
1) I've been planning to implement a CSV or TSV exporter as an example how to make plugins for Rainlendar. However this has a low priority at the moment (gotta fix the bugs first).

2) Interesting idea. I have thought about having different views (month, week, day) as a normal windows but why not in the manager dialog too.
Rainy
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop