Error 403 from Google Calendar? Upgrade to the new Google Calendar support. See here for details. close
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Adding time for the approach
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Adding time for the approach
Adding time for the approach 3 Years, 8 Months ago  
Hey everyone!

When I did my plans for a day full of meetings and tasks, I found that it would be very helpful and more easy to keep the actual start-time of a meeting in view, if I cound add a certain time for the approach, optional. In fact: You almost always need to calculate some time for the road, so this would manage it for you.

If I needed this option, I'd click on a checkbox to activate it. Then I cound type in a time or a number of minutes or hours.

The time for my travel is shown differently in my month- or day view, for example more pale or smaler. So it does in the event list.

How do you like that idea?

Markus

PS: I'll load up some "screenshots" soon (rather pictures, manipulated with Photoshop) in which you'll see how it could look like.
Mac
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Adding time for the approach 3 Years, 8 Months ago  
Wouldn't you normally use the alarms for this? I mean if for example you need 30 mins to get to some place you would set the alarm to trigger a half an hour before the event. But anyway a screenshot probably would give a better idea what you are suggesting.
Rainy
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop