Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Goto and sync between moth and week view
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Goto and sync between moth and week view
Goto and sync between moth and week view 3 Years, 4 Months ago  
I would like to have a goto function, that allows me to jump to a specific date. Using cursor or mouseclick and browse the calender step by step is sometimes very slow.

I also would like to have different calender windows synced. For example, if i use the month view to find a date and click on that date in the month view, I would like to get the week view jumped to the same date as the month view is.
Is there allready a way to do so, or could this be done in a future release?
helste
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Goto and sync between moth and week view 3 Years, 4 Months ago  
Your idea is already here in the forum: www.rainlendar.net/cms/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=42&func=view&catid=6&id=13288#13288

All calendars are drawed as images. Changing an image for 28, 29, 30 or 31 buttons looks like a more complicated thing. (I think)

Another thing is the impossibility to change the displayed day by script, because the function that does that doesn't allow to change the day, only month and year (day is fixed to 1).

For the "goto function", I've made a workaround for quick changing month and year. You can found it here:
jorgeluis-jorgeluis.deviantart.com/art/QuickDate-1-0-for-Rainlendar2-202339966
EDIT: this skin will change the displayed date on the grid calendar and month view among others windows. But WON'T change the daily view (for the above reason) and the weekly view (because don't use the date, only week number)
Jorge_Luis
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Male My Rainlendar Skins Location: Argentina Birthday: 03/15
Last Edit: 2011/03/25 22:45 By Jorge_Luis.Reason: More details added

Re:Goto and sync between moth and week view 3 Years, 4 Months ago  
Thanks a lot for your answer. I just downloaded your skin and took a look at the script. Looks pretty straight forward. I'l try to make some changes to let me enter a date and jump directly to it. Don't know if that works I am now thinking on, but I'll see, when I try.

Thanks again.
helste
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop