Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Change I would like to see
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Change I would like to see
Change I would like to see 3 Years, 6 Months ago  
I would like to see an advanced option to allow a person to change the default time intervals for events. Currently it is set to display half hour intervals as choices to select when setting the time for an event. I would like to see an option to change it to display 5 minute or 10 minute intervals or 15 minute etc intervals for selecting the time.

For example, currently, if a person has an appointment at 12:20, they have to select the nearest time e.g., 12:30 and manually change the 3 to a 2, or just manually enter the entire time. I would like to be able to set an option to be able to adjust the displayed time interval choices, to, for example, 10 minutes (12:00, 12:10, 12:20, 12:30 etc.,) instead of the current 30 minutes (12:00, 12:30.

Thanks for considering my suggestion.
harpua
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2011/03/26 13:21 By harpua.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Change I would like to see 3 Years, 6 Months ago  
The problem with that is that the list grows really long. But if you want to have it that way I guess I could make an option for it.
Rainy
graph

Re: Change I would like to see 3 Years, 6 Months ago  
Yes, I would rather deal with a long list then manually enter the time data. If you keep the present default and make it an optional setting, people could configure it however they prefer so it wouldn't cause any problems.

Thanks.
harpua
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Change I would like to see 3 Years, 5 Months ago  
Thanks for implementing the option I requested in this thread in the latest beta version. I like it a lot (even though the list is long).

Best regards,

Peter (real name)
harpua
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop